Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Easiest Ranking?

Go down 
+9
GreenOpalus
Amasuro
M60A1
Vaati
AzakaZero
SnowTempest
UkyoSonoda
KuroStar
jofacha
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jofacha

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 am

Hello again people Very Happy

i wanted to ask, in each of your opinions, which event is the easiest to rank and earn a 6* (or maybe higher)

wondering whether i should focus saving pot (p) or te (p) from hero pts x)
also want to have somewhat of a goal im saving for
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:45 am

So far, not really any event is easy to rank o.o

The easiest one I have to say would be Popularity events... at least for me BUT you must have an event unit.
Back to top Go down
jofacha

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:56 am

alright xD thank you :3
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 am

KuroStar wrote:
So far, not really any event is easy to rank o.o

The easiest one I have to say would be Popularity events... at least for me BUT you must have an event unit.

Part of the ease on that IMO was a majority of the players didn't know how to play that event efficiently. Hence I was able to pull head start and rank 6*s while getting my goal of 6* pheobe while doing very minimal burning. Which amounted to a few pots used the final hours of head start and the event end when people were pushing.

I ranked for the 6* fire dragon from the dragon event with no burning and no event unit.

I could have gotten a 6* from the colo event that just finished if I'd actually felt like using TE (p). However the only 6* reward I liked the artwork for was the top 50 reward for the victory ladder so I didn't bother and still ranked something like 604.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:11 am

Dragon was the easiest for me, I got Fire Dragon no problems, but I had Eins and also plenty of sleep! ^-^. I also even lended my event 5* to two other people, which got one Fire Dragon and the other one Fire Dragon and Varuna.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 am

Roll the Dice was easy for me. Took a lot of pot burning but the event gave as good as it took so in the end it was pretty cheap. Ranked 160 and lost no sleep doing it.

Ranking in Colo PVP isn't too hard either if you know how to make a team and have TE to burn.

Ranking for a 7* is near-impossible unless you have deep pockets but it's possible to save up pots and rank high in training events. It has been done by some players but you must forfeit all other events for a long time.

I use all my hero points on pots(p) because they are needed in more event types. Te(p) seems to build up by itself over time since it is rarely used.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:27 am

Don't claim easy ranking when you're not showing the full perspective, including units. Another reason why the dragon event was easy to rank was because most players didn't had a good roster of mlb 5*/6* monsters. I went casual because i had one 6* and 3 5*, all below lvl 60 when the event started. And since buying monsters for minimal use was a waste of TE in my perspective, i also placed units with a strategy focus while they were below MLB, so that i could level all the units. Allies whom have equal benefits could storm through the enemy teams like a hot knife through butter.

If you gather a good setup of units, it'll get easier to rank. When i purchased my first 6* a long time ago, it made ranking easiercomparing to before, but only up to reaching above 1k ranks with persistent grinding.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Colos event was the easiest to make rank. But that's because I had 3 Charles and 2 Borage LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
jofacha

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:39 pm

well definitely need to save up for more units .-.

thanks for all the feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:48 pm

jofacha wrote:
well definitely need to save up for more units .-.

thanks for all the feedback Very Happy
In the case of Colo, you really don't need to save up for powerful, full 6* teams like in Guild Wars or maybe the Dragon Event (6* monsters), you only need lots of TE(p). Certain 5*'s like Zande and Edwin are enough to take down 7* teams easily in Colo.

That said, the chance of another Colo is very low, so this probably won't be an option.
Back to top Go down
GreenOpalus

GreenOpalus

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:47 pm

The easiest would be colo so far. Maybe because there is no 7* reward so there are less people aiming for rank Smile) and I just want to push my rank above 1000 for once. Hahah. Got my first 5* and 6* rank reward here lol.

But really, I didn't do much only some persistent grind in the last few hours and help from allies (they give me their torch L). I got maybe 8 hours a day sleep not to mention I didn't open Fanta every 10 mins or so. Still need to charge my phone etc. And I was wondering why my victory rank was bellow 1500 at the last day... so I just push it until bellow 600 to get the 6* reward. Do spend some TE(P), but since that was rarely used so... why not? XD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 pm

Heh. I remember it was hard trying to rank in Colo events without a large stock of TE.

Back then, getting a rank 6* from there on either side meant you had to be in the top 15. Fun times....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Heh. I remember it was hard trying to rank in Colo events without a large stock of TE.

Back then, getting a rank 6* from there on either side meant you had to be in the top 15. Fun times....

ain't fun if you're one of the ones trying to rank top 15.
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 am

I was able to rank between 301-500th in the Here There Be Dragons event to get 6★ Fire Dragon without spending money, but only because I hoarded and hoarded Time Elixirs and Potions for a year.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:26 am

kfcjamal wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

ain't fun if you're one of the ones trying to rank top 15.

Ranking in top 100-200 wasn't fun either. People went nuts in the last hour. I dropped like 10 ranks per second in the last hour of Den of Sin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Easiest Ranking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easiest Ranking?   Easiest Ranking? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easiest Ranking?
Page 1 of 1