Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?

Go down 
+13
Njstymaxs
Rekanize
Kadaan
sychosys
duhmichael17
aszutai
MajinKoba
sagecx
Br4dford
sagemacleod
Sientara
chaosbladeuk
Varis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?   Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Yea, the Fanta Points and MobaCoins are seperated even if you are buying them on the same account. On my ios it showed 0 Fanta Points, while on my android device, it shows my actual number of MobaCoins that I currently have.

And go figure, as soon as I get access to actually buy it, the fixed the pricing >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?   Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

Wow. Droid users get screwed out, while iOS users win. Terrible....
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?   Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 am

Think I saw a FAQ on the Mobage website once:

Mobage coins (sold by Mobage) can be used for other Mobage games while Fanta points (sold by game developer) are only for Fantasica. Also iOS rules that bought items can only work on 1 game.

Hence different pricing (only play Fantasica so its Fanta points for me).
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?   Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

Gotcha. So this is on Mobage... maybe they'll have an xmas promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?   Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody else notice the sale on mobacoins?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2