Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? Empty
PostSubject: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm

So how do i get my free mobacoins? I originally played Defender of Texel, then saw the ad for Fantasica saying that i could get free mobacoins for playing it. So how do i get them? This is my favorite game now, but i want to know if i can get those mobacoins because if so i'll go try all the other demos.
Back to top Go down
acedoll

acedoll

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 pm

install the game on the android device and just login with your account. Should say "Thank you for playing". Uninstall or whatever.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm

I also played tutorial of Final Fantasy game and got no mobacoins.
Back to top Go down
acedoll

acedoll

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 pm

seanlink wrote:
I also played tutorial of Final Fantasy game and got no mobacoins.
Two cases.
Either you did not install and play on the same device as the coin ad had come up on,
or
you logged in, but did not play up to the point where the THANK YOU popup came up
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:50 am

I have heard of instances that it doesn't register sometimes. If it does happen, contact their customer support and they should credit you the coins
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:35 pm

The're all on my phone, and i definitely played Fantasica for long enough so that can't be it.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Did you log in with the same account as this previous game? If so, and still you didn't get "thanks for playing" then you can only contact support as bluerexx said. It happened maybe 2 times for me with other games but I didn't contact them, so don't really know if they'll give u your coins. Won't hurt trying though.
Also I've heard free moba coins don't work with iPhone, but if you're using it you wouldn't get the ad, i think.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 pm

shure wrote:
Did you log in with the same account as this previous game? If so, and still you didn't get "thanks for playing" then you can only contact support as bluerexx said. It happened maybe 2 times for me with other games but I didn't contact them, so don't really know if they'll give u your coins. Won't hurt trying though.
Also I've heard free moba coins don't work with iPhone, but if you're using it you wouldn't get the ad, i think.
I did contact them when D.O.T and Blood didnt give any mobacoins. They ended up giving me it.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:51 pm

On the topics of mobacoins, I think there is one giving out the 90 coins atm.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:58 pm

bluerexx wrote:
The NFL game.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Hajkster wrote:
bluerexx wrote:
The NFL game.
Huh? Really? I don't see it anywhere ;_;
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 pm

shure wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
bluerexx wrote:
The NFL game.
Have you installed it before? If not, tap the mobage.com icon on the upper left of the screen, and scroll around to see current offers
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

bluerexx wrote:
shure wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
bluerexx wrote:
The NFL game.
Have you installed it before? If not, tap the mobage.com icon on the upper left of the screen, and scroll around to see current offers
Checked, I installed it before :c And no offers, did them all. Thanks tho
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Okay, i talked with Mobage support and they are going to help me, but they want to know how much i'm supposed to receive. Any idea how many mobacoins you are supposed to receive for playing Fantasica and Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?   Free Mobacoins, how do i get them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Mobacoins, how do i get them?
Page 1 of 1