Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luminaire

Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? Empty
PostSubject: Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?   Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello dear users,
Someone attacks me everyday and steals always 10 000 Luna from me. When I get revenge I can get only 5 Luna. Is there any way to get my Luna back or ban this person? Please, help me!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?   Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Luminaire wrote:
Hello dear users,
Someone attacks me everyday and steals always 10 000 Luna from me. When I get revenge I can get only 5 Luna. Is there any way to get my Luna back or ban this person? Please, help me!

Well battling is part of the game so you can't really report him for doing that. But there is a way to protect your luna: send your luna to someone and have that person send the same amount to you. That way your luna will be safe in your inbox, and if you don't have 10k luna outside he can't steal 10k luna from you. That's probably why you only get 5 when you attack him.
Back to top Go down
Luminaire

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?   Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:23 pm

I didn't know that this is possible. Thank you very much for your answer!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?   Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Luminaire wrote:
I didn't know that this is possible. Thank you very much for your answer!

You're welcome. We call this 'banking'. Also, if you want to send your cards to your inbox, just send them to someone and have that person cancel the trade.
Back to top Go down
Luminaire

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?   Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Thank you, I appreciate your advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?   Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't I get my Luna back from Battle?
Page 1 of 1