Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!

Go down 
+2
Vaati
lucentSwallowtail
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! Empty
PostSubject: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello forums!

I was inspired by Vaati to create a game plan if it turns out the lovely Winter is indeed possible to achieve.  In Japan, she is the 7* BT points reward, and with some luck and careful planning, I hope that you will be able to help me achieve her.

To recap (courtesy of Vaati's thread):
Spoiler:

Therefore, I would like to request
  • Any heavy rankers who might be generous enough to help me in my endeavor to please contact me, and I will be sure to get you the 500 gifts as soon as I can (probably with help from buying a pack)
  • Anyone who is selling gifts, to let me know, so that I can arrange with you to buy them
  • Anyone who knows anyone who is selling their gifts to let them know about my endeavor

What you can expect of me:
  • Buying at the market rate.  I would very, very much like to buy at 200:2, but I realize that this may not be the case.  My pure funds are limited, but I'm glad that I have amassed them thus far (by selling gifts in other gift events and playing the dice events) in order to be able to try for Winter.  (#lowspenderlife)  Please comment below if you have an estimation of the market rate as things get rolling.  I'll be online checking top ten walls as well.
  • Playing all CQH to full in order to ping pong at least some gifts 1:1
  • My full attention when ping-ponging
  • My gratefulness for your help in my efforts to reach Winter

Please let me know what you think, any corrections you might have, and if you can help!  Thank you for your time!
kik: lucentSwallowtail
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Well, i'll be passing out on this time's 7* to give space for others. Don't forget to mention this to your alies, and i'll hope that you can reach the one you seek ^_^

I'll contact you if i have spare gifts to help. Can't promise such, but i'll see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:44 pm

Wait is it a Gift reward or actual BT point reward?
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Vaati wrote:
Well, i'll be passing out on this time's 7* to give space for others. Don't forget to mention this to your alies, and i'll hope that you can reach the one you seek ^_^

I'll contact you if i have spare gifts to help. Can't promise such, but i'll see what i can do.

Thanks, Vaati! I really appreciate your help and advice!

Sterlymobile wrote:

Winter should be the gift reward (e.g. 15000 "badges," 20000 "badges," etc.)

Also, I just noticed she has a snowman in the background. heh. heheheh... DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN???
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
Vaati wrote:

Thanks, Vaati!  I really appreciate your help and advice!

Sterlymobile wrote:

Winter should be the gift reward (e.g. 15000 "badges," 20000 "badges," etc.)

Also, I just noticed she has a snowman in the background.  heh.  heheheh...  DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN???

According to JP, the gift 7* needs 20k... but I'm not sure how much is it going to scale with the short duration of the event.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
Also, I just noticed she has a snowman in the background.  heh.  heheheh...  DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN???

Door in your face!

Good luck though. I hate gifting event and will probably only get enough to ping pong till the 6*
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:51 am

Well, I guess I know who I'm going to randomly give whatever gifts I have to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Amasuro wrote:
Well, I guess I know who I'm going to randomly give whatever gifts I have to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hehe, yay! Also, update in my search:
I have 1-3 allies who might be able to pp 500 each
I have 1-2 allies who are willing to sell to me, once I figure out how many they need to reserve for me and what the price is.

Need moar help if anyone is willing ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!   lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lucent's Gift Request - Inspired by Vaati, please help me reach ???? gifts!
Page 1 of 1