Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Gift hulk doesn't work?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BooMyranu

Gift hulk doesn't work? Empty
PostSubject: Gift hulk doesn't work?   Gift hulk doesn't work? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 am

I heard that people were using gift hulk for mobacoins, but when I try to sign up, it says "We don't allow proxy"
Could someone tell me what this means and how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Gift hulk doesn't work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift hulk doesn't work?   Gift hulk doesn't work? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:22 am

i've never heard of gift hulk and i would be very very wary of using anything that offers mobacoins. in my experience the only way to get free moba coins is by installing other moba apps and i wouldnt even consider using a 3rd party site/service like gift hulk unless the promotion was posted on mobas page.

that being said a proxy is when you bounce your signal around or have it filtered through something. it could be you have some firewall interfering with your connection or your antivirus is or any number of things. they probably want you to open your ports so they can invade your computer and use it as a email spam bot. if your dying to get some moba coins go sell some plasma or something, much safer than installing some shaddy proxy invading nonsense.

if your still dead set on using this thing then you'll probably have the best luck going to the gift hulk forms or emailing their tech support.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Gift hulk doesn't work?
Page 1 of 1