Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I am temporarily suspended!!?

Go down 
+39
boxna
Sientara
Lanjin559
gtmeteor
myad
Xzaral
styles001
predator852
Admin
SaYWahhh
rjs130
Phobetor
Dat1GuyLeo
conductings
mct007tc
Danaerys83
LatinLegacy
timlai1209
ElysianField
Hirujin
cuddytime
Blargod
SeraphShaun
tzerherman
BkWiz
koneko
the3ptsling
pnoytroi
Valhades
sagemacleod
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
sharpyzu
SwordArtist
King-Shawe
zoebeagle
Avyel
lukef4f4
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm

The following is a link to Mobage's comments/suggestion board. Click and add points to the post to bump it up so their PR person will see it and investigate.

http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/156478-mobage/suggestions/3278021-worst-customer-service-ever

If you want to give the companies some bad PR on how they are handling this issue, here are the following links to Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr.

Facebook: https://facebook.com/mobage
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/mobage
Tumblr: http://mobage.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Dat1GuyLeo

Dat1GuyLeo

PostSubject: Account Suspended!!! ?!?!   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Are you serious? I can't believe Mobage suspended my account. I've spent hundreds on this game!! I at lease want all my units and Luna and items I had!! How can they do this?!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:04 pm

I honestly doubt this has ANYTHING to do with Mobage...
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Well, mobage has escalated luke's issue, which is nice. Maybe they can force Fantasica to respond, though they've noted they don't work on weekends.
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Im banned this morning.... Do not sent Silicon/Mobage any E-mail !!!!!!   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Sad

Hi guys iam officially under temporary suspension from silicon/mobage.

REASON: Gave my ID to Slilcon after they ask for my Game ID VIA e-mail.
BackGround info: https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1077-i-am-temporarily-suspended

So yea here is my story, I own two accounts on Fanatsica one secondary (on ipad) that I use to trade people. And one primary (on Iphone) that I use for events, and moving cards from secondary to this primary account.

Most if not all veteran players here, know GT meteor has been permanently suspended. All other accounts that traded with him within the past few weeks were also under temporary suspension.

I did two trade with GT (both honest/ legit trades) on my second account. After last event GT was permanently suspended and my secondary account was put under temporary suspension.

I decided to e-mail Silicon/Mobage on this situation regarding my secondary account like many of us here. The reply I got was sending them my game ID. However I not only did this, but also give them my primary account ID as well to show im honestly trying to help with the investigation.

4 hours later..... Now, my primary account is now temporary suspension........

Will update more thoughts later... feeling very down right now.

Last edited by koneko on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:16 pm

ah Merged within 1 minuet the speed of admins here are simply amazing lol
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 pm

koneko wrote:
Sad

Hi guys iam officially under temporary suspension from silicon/mobage.

REASON: Gave my ID to Slilcon after they ask for my Game ID VIA e-mail.
BackGround info: https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1077-i-am-temporarily-suspended

So yea here is my story, I own two accounts on Fanatsica one secondary (on ipad) that I use to trade people. And one primary (on Iphone) that I use for events, and moving cards from secondary to this primary account.

Most if not all veteran players here, know GT meteor has been permanently suspended. All other accounts that traded with him within the past few weeks were also under temporary suspension.

I did two trade with GT (both honest/ legit trades) on my second account. After last event GT was permanently suspended and my secondary account was put under temporary suspension.

I decided to e-mail Silicon/Mobage on this situation regarding my secondary account like many of us here. The reply I got was sending them my game ID. However I not only did this, but also give them my primary account ID as well to show im honestly trying to help with the investigation.

So much for them not working on weekends...
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:38 pm

it's practically a witch hunt...

at least we'll get 30 TE as compensation for their screw up
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:42 pm

koneko wrote:

I told you that you would be fine on your other account. They are so backwards they have no way to track you down it seems via email etc. Though in all honesty that is a really extreme knee jerk reaction in banning you.

cuddytime wrote:

And yes, at this point this 'is' a witch hunt by Fantasica staff.

Last edited by BkWiz on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Cuddy did they get you ?

cuddytime wrote:

To mobage/silicon it will look like this : forfeit over Kiki, Meg, and Otka or we ban you for 30 days.

Last edited by koneko on Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 pm

BkWiz wrote:

I warned you that you would be fine without implicating your other account.

Fast food wizard is right ,but the notion I was under was that I'am a honest and legit player. I was just trying to help. And my reward..... suspension.

I think im gonna quit this game, this is no reasoning with the folks at mobage/ silicone.

I won't be surprised if they start to ban people I traded with now....

Evil or Very Mad If I somehow get my accounts back, you best believe im going to RMT everything Twisted Evil "Sorry kinda mad Sad, admins im just joking...)

Last edited by koneko on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:49 pm

All hail fast food wizard.
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:50 pm

30 TE won't cut it if this isn't resolved asap. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Taking bets if I message Fantasica on my second account that I traded with Gtmeteor, they will ban my account even though a quick server query will verify that I did not in fact trade with him on my second account.

Anyone care to take me up on the bet?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Taking bets if I message Fantasica on my second account that I traded with Gtmeteor, they will ban my account even though a quick server query will verify that I did not in fact trade with him on my second account.

Anyone care to take me up on the bet?

Hmmm that is interesting. Then you can say they banned you with no evidence....
Back to top Go down
rjs130

rjs130

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:03 pm

MY user id is GGamang-e and number is 52578683...

i send mobage support

->
Hey there!

Thanks for writing in! Could you please tell me what happens when you try to log into Fantasica? Do you get an error message? If you do, what does it say?

Thanks!

-Alex
Mobage Player Relationships

Like https://facebook.com/Mobage for giveaways, exclusives, & more!

Reference ID: [ ref:00DCQGAq.500CMbN6D:ref ]

----------
Your last response(s):

hmm...

and before i trade gemeteor for sold my max monica 3000elixr... only one time..

and ranker magesara0210<- he is same situation....

Back to top Go down
SaYWahhh

SaYWahhh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Just WOW...

Went away on a family trip and didn't log on Fantasica the past couple of days, but i like to browse this forum from time to time, and saw this topic. 10min. of reading thru did i realize... crap, i also traded with gtmeteor a few weeks ago. Hurried and checked my phone and was greeted with a nice bright red banner "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED" Sad mannnnnn, spent so much $$$ on this game, this is too sad. hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:15 pm

If your innocent it will be resolved i hope.

If you're not ^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Siliconstudio mailbox is now full ad no longer accepting messages >.>
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:35 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Siliconstudio mailbox is now full ad no longer accepting messages >.>

Haha wow. Must be a high-tech answering machine.
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Well if their email box is full you can always reach them at
www.siliconstudio.co.jp/english/company.html
Call them or find a Japanese friend to call them and be your translator lol....
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 pm

This is what I just got from them...

"Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, we have forwarded it to our technical department and we are currently investigating the issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need."

I hope that's not the way they are gonna put us off for a long time....
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 am

Same got that exact email. Hopefully it's done asap
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 am

This is becoming a huge mess. It would be wise for them to expedite this situation before it starts to damage Mobage, Silicon Studio & all other properties involved. It's only a matter of time before this situation hit major gaming sites & iOS dedicated enthusiast sites if the issue is not dealt with. I'm not suspended but I can shoot off an e-mail on Monday to see if I can put some pressure on them to handle the situation sooner.

If any of you guys have access to a lawyer that would freely offer there time to send in an e-mail on your behalf, have them do so. The contents of the e-mail will not matter but the fact that multiple e-mails are hitting them from multiple firms WILL start to get there attention. As long as the " From the firm of " letterhead is attached & your name is mentioned as a client, they will believe that you have lawyered up. This is only for those that have spent money in the game. You don't have to go down this route but it is an option. One that I haves used in the past with success.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 am

LatinLegacy wrote:
This is becoming a huge mess. It would be wise for them to expedite this situation before it starts to damage Mobage, Silicon Studio & all other properties involved. It's only a matter of time before this situation hit major gaming sites & iOS dedicated enthusiast sites if the issue is not dealt with. I'm not suspended but I can shoot off an e-mail on Monday to see if I can put some pressure on them to handle the situation sooner.

If any of you guys have access to a lawyer that would freely offer there time to send in an e-mail on your behalf, have them do so. The contents of the e-mail will not matter but the fact that multiple e-mails are hitting them from multiple firms WILL start to get there attention. As long as the " From the firm of " letterhead is attached & your name is mentioned as a client, they will believe that you have lawyered up. This is only for those that have spent money in the game. You don't have to go down this route but it is an option. One that I haves used in the past with success.

-LatinLegacy

Even at my level of investment, involving an attorney is far from worth it -- The cost of legal fees outweigh what you can hope to get back. For the scope of this issue, issuing a credit card charge back is sufficient and your credit provider will stand behind you if your issue is legitimate; You are their customer after all.

As it stands, I will let them keep my account access -- or my money. It's entirely their decision, although one thing is certain, I will be getting one of them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am temporarily suspended!!?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: