Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I am temporarily suspended!!?

Go down 
+39
boxna
Sientara
Lanjin559
gtmeteor
myad
Xzaral
styles001
predator852
Admin
SaYWahhh
rjs130
Phobetor
Dat1GuyLeo
conductings
mct007tc
Danaerys83
LatinLegacy
timlai1209
ElysianField
Hirujin
cuddytime
Blargod
SeraphShaun
tzerherman
BkWiz
koneko
the3ptsling
pnoytroi
Valhades
sagemacleod
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
sharpyzu
SwordArtist
King-Shawe
zoebeagle
Avyel
lukef4f4
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:38 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Why do people think someone is "nice" just because they conducted one proper trade or didn't come off as an outright asshole the first time you talked to them?

Hi Clocks, I would like to clarify this part and why some others and I say that we feel GT is a nice guy. Firstly, he is polite. There are some people in the game, and in this forum as well, who are a tad arrogant, and honestly, it is only just a game. One of them seems to think that he is so good and the sentencing of his replies are either saying that he is just someone who thinks too highly of himself or maybe he thinks that he is really so darn good. But in the end, it is just a game. A game is something people play for various reasons like enjoyment. The worst thing is that there are people worshipping him, making him think that the somebody died and made him king. So a nice person is better than an arrogant one. Most of you are students but there are some of us here who have families and need to work. To whoever who is always thinking of himself as so damn good in this game and giving out advices like he is a sage of some gaming mountain, think ahead of how you want to live your life. By being arrogant or snobbish would get you minions but never real friends. Think of how hurt people would be if they were initially polite to you only for you to laugh behind their back. Be nice to others.

And as for GT and his ban. Firstly, I personally bought more than 50 Megaboxes, so much so that I have lost count already. And these are all money. I am upset but not with GT because even if he hacks and exploits, in the end, it is how the Fantasica Support team deals with the subject.

Those who started buying boxes at first would know that the drop rate are extremely bad, and after buying so many boxes, many of us sent emails to them only to get the standard response. Its all random. Right. I have played other games and that's not how they work. They compensate you, or at least write a personalised letter to you.

Secondly, GT came out and explain to us what actually happened. Most of us would most probably not believe him and would assume that he actually hacked. But seriously? Then why would he want to come out and explain himself? He said that he emailed Fanta's support team and never got a reply. But those of us who have sent out various emails to them with regards to queries, complains or simply a letter to tell them that its a great game but can be improved, how did they reply to us? Either ignore or just give us a very standard reply.

No matter if GT is wrong or right, it doesn't really matter now even if we stone him to death. What really matters is Fantasica and how they are going to deal with this problem because we PAY and we should not be abused like this. Who are they to stop us from playing without any form of compensation just because we traded with GT? They are obviously worthless and think themself as the king of the world. We have to rally up and keep pressuring them.

It may not work, but beats standing around and pointing at GT and saying: He is the one. Because that, is really foolish.

And if our accounts do really get banned, I would not be coming to this forum anymore. So again, thank you Clocks and Crowex for all the hard work that both of you have put in. It is a very nice thing to see, people selflessly dedicating themselves to such things, even if you are doing it initially because you like the game. Most of us appreciate what you are doing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lanjin559

Lanjin559

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 am

Kelvgoh, your account has not been deleted. Just inactive
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 am

Yes bro, just suspended. Though I duno when are they going to unsuspend us.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 am

Unlocked now. And still no answer on why.
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 am

Anyone's account unsuspended?
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:12 am

Not me that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 am

magesara is back at least, so welcome back whoever's back, and sorry to hear some people are not, yet... sincerely. :/
Back to top Go down
styles001

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:33 am

Damn event on and still suspended . Maybe they are un suspending an account at a time ?
Back to top Go down
styles001

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 am

Received notice of permanent ban because traded with him three times
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 am

styles001 wrote:
Received notice of permanent ban because traded with him three times
oh wow... thats f**ked up. im so sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:44 am

Received an email about it styles just now?
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 am

Just got an email removing suspension. Reason given for suspension was for trading with player doing illegal activity.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 am

Phobetor wrote:
Just got an email removing suspension. Reason given for suspension was for trading with player doing illegal activity.

I got the same email. They have reviewed the trades that I have done and found nothing suspicious. Thank god. I wish you all good luck as well.
Back to top Go down
Phobetor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 am

Does yours still say suspended when you get on ?
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 am

Yubs it does. I think it would take a while though. Coz I just received the email about 8 mins ago.
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 am

kelvgoh wrote:
Phobetor wrote:

I got the same email. They have reviewed the trades that I have done and found nothing suspicious. Thank god. I wish you all good luck as well.

Glad to see you back. I always liked seeing what 6* you had in rotation.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 am

Sientara wrote:
kelvgoh wrote:
Phobetor wrote:

Glad to see you back. I always liked seeing what 6* you had in rotation.

Haha, thanks buddy. I normally would only show my 6* after I maxed them out which is a long and tedious process. @
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 am

goodsinister and shadowrangerz were released also.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 am

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

With regard to your concern, we have confirmed that you have traded with a player who acquired an it
em by illegal activities.

Since we have judged that there is no problem regarding your game play, we will removed the suspension from your account. We apologize for the trouble this may have caused on you.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 am

Thank you for the trouble this may have caused you, really now?
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 am

BkWiz wrote:
Thank you for the trouble this may have caused you, really now?

LOL. Laughing

I think Mobage may have a part to play in them settling this faster than we would think.
Back to top Go down
gtmeteor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 am

BkWiz wrote:
Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

With regard to your concern, we have confirmed that you have traded with a player who acquired an it
em by illegal activities.

Since we have judged that there is no problem regarding your game play, we will removed the suspension from your account. We apologize for the trouble this may have caused on you.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
Lol... seriously... If they we're striving to improve, they would've checked my email about vulnerabilities...

Last edited by gtmeteor on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:36 am

Exactly why I said that these guys have got a really bad support unit.

Anyway dude, if we don't chat again due to your unfortunate suspension/ban, I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 am

I wouldn't be surprised if they unbanned everyone who was suspended (except meteor), in which case, what the hell? (Why suspend in the first place? Why not investigate more?)

This game.

I'm not surprised at all to see security holes aren't fixed.
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 am

Here is the message I got from fantasica today:

"Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

With regard to your concern, we have confirmed that you have traded with a player who acquired an it em by illegal activities.

Since we have judged that there is no problem regarding your game play, we will removed the suspension from your account. We apologize for the trouble this may have caused on you."

So glad they know that I am innocent but I still can't get in the game Sad wonder when they will remove it.

Last edited by lukef4f4 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am temporarily suspended!!?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: