Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I am temporarily suspended!!?

Go down 
+39
boxna
Sientara
Lanjin559
gtmeteor
myad
Xzaral
styles001
predator852
Admin
SaYWahhh
rjs130
Phobetor
Dat1GuyLeo
conductings
mct007tc
Danaerys83
LatinLegacy
timlai1209
ElysianField
Hirujin
cuddytime
Blargod
SeraphShaun
tzerherman
BkWiz
koneko
the3ptsling
pnoytroi
Valhades
sagemacleod
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
sharpyzu
SwordArtist
King-Shawe
zoebeagle
Avyel
lukef4f4
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 am

Me too, I just checked but I'm still under suspension. Should take a while, i reckon.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:25 am

Removal will prob be at 2-5
Am tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:30 pm

My suspension was lifted along with the update this morning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 pm

I thinj those with 1 trade got lifted
Early. Those who trades more or more
Recently will wait anday or two
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 pm

BkWiz wrote:
I thinj those with 1 trade got lifted
Early. Those who trades more or more
Recently will wait anday or two

But I think I only did one trade with him though because I can't even remember what I traded with him. And I am still under suspension Sad lame....
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 pm

What exactly do these vulnerabilities relate to?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

You're losing time in the event now Surprised
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 pm

kelvgoh wrote:
Sientara wrote:
kelvgoh wrote:
Phobetor wrote:
Just got an email removing suspension. Reason given for suspension was for trading with player doing illegal activity.

I got the same email. They have reviewed the trades that I have done and found nothing suspicious. Thank god. I wish you all good luck as well.

Glad to see you back. I always liked seeing what 6* you had in rotation.

Haha, thanks buddy. I normally would only show my 6* after I maxed them out which is a long and tedious process. @
i tot i saw your name on one outsource guy levelling up for you... hahaha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 pm

hmmm.... 1 trade. suspension lifted.

2 trades... still under investigation...

3 trades... i recall someone said he got it -- permanent ban.

wow... you could really be an innocent guy and though it was a good and legit trade -- bam! you get permanent ban?!?

i guess morale from this: dun trade more than 2 times with the same person!
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm

ElysianField wrote:
You're losing time in the event now Surprised

Is that an answer to my question?

Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:49 pm

No, that can't be right. I made 3 total trades with gtmeteor.

First trade, he bought my lv92 Joa for 350 TE
Second trade, my max Abel for his lv1 Rein (not great... realized afterwards).
Third trade, he bought my lv38 Bianca for 15 TE
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

This is so stupid why am I still under suspension?!! It is 2AM here now and still can't get on they better remove it when I wake up tomorrow Evil or Very Mad I emailed them when they will remove it and they told me to be patient... I have been very patient for the past 4 days now! So mad!! Good night Mad
Back to top Go down
gtmeteor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:11 am

So... they wrote an email that they removed the suspension. And after a day they tell you to stay patient? ... Why bother emailing in first place? ... Proof once more that SS PR suck horses ass... :/

Blargod wrote:
Um. To the game and me 'exploiting'/'hacking' ... Tbh those are IDIOTIC design, not vulnerabilities...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 am

gtmeteor wrote:
Um. To the game and me 'exploiting'/'hacking' ... Tbh those are IDIOTIC design, not vulnerabilities...
i dun think we should prod you further in regards to this...

clearly you have your ethical stand on this -- which is not to reveal such 'vulnerabilities' -- something to be respected.

i guess after this, you'll be off to another game? Marvel WoH?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 am

myad wrote:
kelvgoh wrote:
Sientara wrote:
kelvgoh wrote:
Phobetor wrote:
Just got an email removing suspension. Reason given for suspension was for trading with player doing illegal activity.

I got the same email. They have reviewed the trades that I have done and found nothing suspicious. Thank god. I wish you all good luck as well.

Haha, thanks buddy. I normally would only show my 6* after I maxed them out which is a long and tedious process. @
i tot i saw your name on one outsource guy levelling up for you... hahaha... Very Happy

Yubs. I got sick and tired of levelling all so I asked Elysianfields to do it for me. But so far only Nina was maxed out.
Back to top Go down
gtmeteor

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:34 am

myad wrote:
clearly you have your ethical stand on this -- which is not to reveal such 'vulnerabilities' -- something to be respected.
Yeah. Enough talk about 'why' it happened Smile
Idk to be honest... I like this game. I'll probably stick around, after I finish some work related stuff Smile

And... Marvel WoH isn't available for my country -_-
Guardian Cross isn't out for Android... grrr
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am

kelvgoh wrote:
myad wrote:
kelvgoh wrote:
Sientara wrote:
kelvgoh wrote:
Phobetor wrote:

Yubs. I got sick and tired of levelling all so I asked Elysianfields to do it for me. But so far only Nina was maxed out.

well you wanted nine tailed fox back because you could sell her else she would have been maxed around this time.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 am

Yubs wasnt complaining fyi. It was an answer to the query and I paid up full sum so I think both sides r pleased though I realised tt I actually likr 9tails and didnt want to sell it. Maybe a trade for 6* but no longer selling for te.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 am

gtmeteor wrote:
myad wrote:
Yeah. Enough talk about 'why' it happened Smile
Idk to be honest... I like this game. I'll probably stick around, after I finish some work related stuff Smile

And... Marvel WoH isn't available for my country -_-
Guardian Cross isn't out for Android... grrr

Guardian Cross is FAR worse in terms of RMT. People RMT right on the official facebook page! lol That game is fun to but it is already being destroyed my RMT'ing players.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:19 am

Anyone else still under suspension like me? Crying or Very sad why does this take so long?
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 am

lukef4f4 wrote:
Anyone else still under suspension like me? Crying or Very sad why does this take so long?

Hi mate, I am still under suspension. I have posted a new topic so that whoever gets unsuspended from this moment on would post on that thread and we can start the event asap. They are so slowwwww despite their assurance that they are going to unsuspend us.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 am

The suspension on my account was lifted as of a few hours ago (only just woke up). One of my allies that traded for about 4500-5000 TE for 3 6*s is still under suspension and received the following response from SS:

"About the inquiries you made, we investigated your account by using our system and we confirmed that the unfair procedures have been taken. We suspended your account for this further investigating. We will answer you after the confirmation. Please wait a while."

myad wrote:
He does not reveal it because he can still make money by exploiting the game on a new account. If he really wanted it fixed, he would release the details publicly and then SS would be forced into action, fixing the exploit. The only person he is interested in helping is himself, he has made a lot of REAL MONEY from selling illegally obtained TE/cards.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 am

gtmeteor wrote:
So... they wrote an email that they removed the suspension. And after a day they tell you to stay patient? ... Why bother emailing in first place? ... Proof once more that SS PR suck horses ass... :/

Blargod wrote:

That's still pretty vague. I'm really not asking the exact details but I'm really interested in knowing the nature of it and how it impacts the rest of the player base. Oh yeah, you still have a gryphon and wyrm.

I'm really surprised that people aren't pushing the matter further on this. It's almost as if they've completely forgotten that part of the reason why they were banned was due to these exploits in question in the first place.

Last edited by Blargod on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:00 am

Vague is good, knowing too much may result in Fantasica banning or suspending everybody involved in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 am

^ Knowing too little won't do us any good either. I don't think that turning a blind eye on this matter is the right way to go. What happens if another incident like this happens again?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am temporarily suspended!!?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: