Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dice event?

Go down 
+4
xfalconhunterx
ivanche00
cruorimancer
Zhaothecow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhaothecow

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 pm

This new dice event seems pretty bad compared to the previous two events. Is it just me, or am I doing this wrong? I'm a new player, and I found I could actually do the other two and get some out of it, but for this dice thing, I can't beat any of the bosses, and I can't open any of the chests. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:43 pm

not you.. the previous dice event was a bit way too easy to farm TE/Pot so i suppose mobage make it harder. the thing is they make the bosses a bit way too hard.. The main thread for the current event have some advice for how to proceed, so you should check here. xfalconhunterx explained a lot about the event on the very first page and gave an overview of the differences from the previous dice event in page 7.

Dont bother with chests, they need ridiculously high dice role for the bronze one, and usually dont give anything useful. you might get lucky and get a tradeable pot/TE, but i just feel the risk isnt worth it.
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 pm

I know. 32 for a bronze chest but 9 for a gold chest? I still managed to roll a 5 1. This game is making me hate myself
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:09 am

Zhaothecow wrote:
This new dice event seems pretty bad compared to the previous two events. Is it just me, or am I doing this wrong? I'm a new player, and I found I could actually do the other two and get some out of it, but for this dice thing, I can't beat any of the bosses, and I can't open any of the chests. Thanks for the help!

The Current Events [PUBLIC] thread for this event has TONS of compiled info and recommendations for this event. Check there to see where you can improve. Start at page 1.
Back to top Go down
remillia

remillia

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:43 am

I agree with that the event is a tad silly, but it's do-able I guess.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:12 am

I have a alt with a level 90 ish Grace and she's coping fine. Sure she probably can't beat a few bosses, but I can still reach the bonus board.
Well if you're completely new and don't have Gisele... well derp S:
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:59 am

ivanche00 wrote:
I know. 32 for a bronze chest but 9 for a gold chest? I still managed to roll a 5 1. This game is making me hate myself

lol, its a bit silly, but the lowest bronze i have seen so far is 7. While the lowest gold was in bonus board which had 6. (ofc i rolled 1+3 lol)
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:45 am

I saw a 1 Bronze Chest, I think it had SSS inside =D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dice event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice event?   Dice event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dice event?
Page 1 of 1