Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur

Go down 
+9
luanadorea
cruorimancer
WanderingNinja
TypeAlpha
cyndre
rotarywhiz
KuroStar
ForLulzz
AzakaZero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 pm

KuroStar wrote:
For those who want to play Million Arthur, you can refer my invite ID 4de0.

Where did you find your refer ID?
I have been looking for mine.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:02 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

check the news and look for the "Invite a Friend" Banner. It should be there when you choose it Smile
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:08 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
rotarywhiz wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

check the news and look for the "Invite a Friend" Banner. It should be there when you choose it Smile

Thanks I'm still trying to figure this game out, so far it looks like a cross between devil maker tokyo and valkyrie crusade. My friend invite if anyone want to use it is 10ab.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:37 am

I'm currently in "The Forest of Trees" and I'm all, like:

Spoiler:

Friend reqs sent to rotarywhiz and kuro, btw.

Oh and my invite ID is c8d

Question: The lead you set does not have an impact on anything in this game, right? You can use a cool 3* if you want without hurting your allies? Because right now it seems the only thing allies can do is help kill the bosses, and they use the entire deck for that.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 am

AzakaZero wrote:
I'm currently in "The Forest of Trees" and I'm all, like:

Spoiler:

Friend reqs sent to rotarywhiz and kuro, btw.

Oh and my invite ID is c8d

Question: The lead you set does not have an impact on anything in this game, right? You can use a cool 3* if you want without hurting your allies? Because right now it seems the only thing allies can do is help kill the bosses, and they use the entire deck for that.

The thing is that BC regenerates faster than AC...
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:07 am

Million arthur is nice.. but you end up unable to do anything too quickly. BP is exhausted in a single battle.. and AP is used up shortly after.. then a wait. I think i'll play this game for the lolz, not seriously. Brave Frontier caught my attention more ^_^
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 am

That actually works quite well for me, I can pop in and play a bit then forget about it for a while. Fanta is still my main game.

Brave Frontier wouldn't run on my phone so that's not an option for me.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 pm

I have been playing MA in between fanta as well so its not a big deal for me either. A couple of observations i have made on the game are that when using questing sometimes your ap/bp randomly generate but not enough to keep going for very long. I was also reading up on teams and experience and it seems that if you are going to level a card to its max there is a certain way to do it and I have been doing to wrong. It says you first level the card you want to use to its current max level and I guess it will get "arousal" at max level, then you combine it with the exact same card to limit break it and then repeat the process. From what i have been reading this will allow the card to have higher HP/ATK stats than just limit breaking the card first then maxing it out, although it will take a very long time to max out cards.
I have also edited my team to just use my 3 highest atk cards instead of having all my slots filled because this allows me to atk the faeries twice instead of once. The down side to doing this is you can't take advantage of bonuses that you get from teaming up certain cards together, but since I don't have that many cards yet this method seems to work out well for me.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:23 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
I have been playing MA in between fanta as well so its not a big deal for me either. A couple of observations i have made on the game are that when using questing sometimes your ap/bp randomly generate but not enough to keep going for very long. I was also reading up on teams and experience and it seems that if you are going to level a card to its max there is a certain way to do it and I have been doing to wrong. It says you first level the card you want to use to its current max level and I guess it will get "arousal" at max level, then you combine it with the exact same card to limit break it and then repeat the process. From what i have been reading this will allow the card to have higher HP/ATK stats than just limit breaking the card first then maxing it out, although it will take a very long time to max out cards.
I have also edited my team to just use my 3 highest atk cards instead of having all my slots filled because this allows me to atk the faeries twice instead of once. The down side to doing this is you can't take advantage of bonuses that you get from teaming up certain cards together, but since I don't have that many cards yet this method seems to work out well for me.

I used my 2nd leprachun(or whatever it was spelt) and combined with my 1st and it limit break by 10 levels. :O

When this game has no market at all, you really need Gacha tickets and hope for Super Rares... sigh... that's another thing I hate about of having no market. But hey, this game is fun enough.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am

I tried using fewer cards in my deck too so that I'd be able to attack more but I felt my HP suffered too much so I'm back at full team. I stopped adding BP at 100, only adding AP now, btw.

And about maxing out your feeders, that's gonna take forever lol. But might try it next time we get multiple 5*s (like we do with Leprechaun right now)
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:05 am

AzakaZero wrote:
I tried using fewer cards in my deck too so that I'd be able to attack more but I felt my HP suffered too much so I'm back at full team. I stopped adding BP at 100, only adding AP now, btw.
Not only does your HP sum up your cards' HP, having more units(depends on the units) may also give you some bonus HP in battle through Combos(HP Combo, Atk Combo, etc.).
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:32 am

KuroStar wrote:

When this game has no market at all, you really need Gacha tickets and hope for Super Rares... sigh... that's another thing I hate about of having no market. But hey, this game is fun enough.

And MA gives tickets that can actually get you good draws, unlike Fanta which gives from 2* to 4* with the exceptionnal (and with no real value) 5*
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:08 pm

cyndre wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

And MA gives tickets that can actually get you good draws, unlike Fanta which gives from 2* to 4* with the exceptionnal (and with no real value) 5*

I would say kind of ... because Rare and Above Guaranteed is actually 3* and above...

Rare - 3*
Rare+ - 4*
Super Rare - 5*
Super Rare+ - 6*
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:30 pm

Yeah, but I'm mostly refering to the frequency of drawing 4-5-6* with tickets. With about a dozen free tickets so far I have drawn 1 5*, 5 4* and the rest 3*. Not like the 4*"plus" tickets in fanta that I never saw turn better than the minimum 4*.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 pm

cyndre wrote:
Yeah, but I'm mostly refering to the frequency of drawing 4-5-6* with tickets. With about a dozen free tickets so far I have drawn 1 5*, 5 4* and the rest 3*. Not like the 4*"plus" tickets in fanta that I never saw turn better than the minimum 4*.

This is true I have used 100's of 4*+ tickets and only drawn a 5* once or twice, that is why I feed them to leana's shop now.
I found out some useful information about MA as well, it seems that Monday's are double experience days, I wish I found this information earlier then I would have saved my enhancing for then. I also found out that the blue cherry faeries are used for experience and should be kept at level1 because leveling them does not enhance how much exp they give. I also read that if you are going to use 1* and 2* cards for enhancing limit break them twice before feeding them to a higher star card.
Also learned about reverse limit breaking a card to be done on Mondays.

Normal limit break: You will use the level 30 mermaid as a base card and level 1 mermaid as a material card.
Result: Your level 30 mermaid remains at level 30 with increased level limit.

Reverse limit break: You will use the level 1 mermaid as a base card and level 30 mermaid as a material card.
Result: Your level 1 mermaid leveled up to level 40 with increased level limit.

mermaid is just a example, it can also be applied in all other cards (as long as 4*,5*)
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:21 pm

Btw, I would suggest this for assigning your skill points.

Lv 1-10 >  AC:BC , 2:1
Lv 10 - ... > AC:BC, 1:2

Also, take note that adding friends also allow you to have additional 3 Skill Points (You can't farm them by just deleting and adding though haha). However, if you delete one friend, 3 Skill Points will also be DEDUCTED too.

From Lv 1-10, battles are not that important right now, especially when you're low level, you will have less cards to use in battle, plus even if you max your Battle Points and ignore Action Points, it is still obsolete at this time.

Also, events that use 'Exploring' (E.g. Sun Amulets Event), is very good when you have high AC, so upgrade your AC first! I am almost getting the 5* from the Sun Amulet Event despite joining the event halfway Smile

EDIT: I drew a Super Rare from Gacha Ticket (and its from my Faction Very Happy) and got the Tor as well, too bad she is in a different faction.

*Added*

I found a way to actually get more cards beside Union Points. Besides Union Points and Exploring , you can use a low cost card to battle Fairies and get loot when someone else defeats them.

Last edited by KuroStar on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 am

KuroStar wrote:

I found a way to actually get more cards beside Union Points. Besides Union Points and Exploring , you can use a low cost card to battle Fairies and get loot when someone else defeats them.

I actually suggested this earlier, I currently use a team with just 3 units and I'm able to do decent damage and also attack at least 3 times before i run out of bp.

ATTENTION!!!
If anyone has the pre sign up card Nimue do not i repeat DO NOT max her, when she has her arousal she loses her breasts. Literally goes from double D's to an A cup  Crying or Very sad How could they do such a cruel thing? I wish someone would have told me this earlier.

Before:
After:
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:27 am

.. how do u get nimue..?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:30 am

rotary, your pictures are making my posts not breaking into paragraphs lmao
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:04 am

rotarywhiz wrote:
ATTENTION!!!
If anyone has the pre sign up card Nimue do not i repeat DO NOT max her, when she has her arousal she loses her breasts. Literally goes from double D's to an A cup  Crying or Very sad How could they do such a cruel thing? I wish someone would have told me this earlier.

Before:
After:
wait, what?!?!?

INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!!

She must've accidentally drank that potion she has on her mouth lol

Anyways, I've been itching to use my Gatchas cause my friends are pulling 6*s except me Sad I've been hoarding them incase there comes an event where there's a unit that I like.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 am

I got this from a Gacha Ticket Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Btw, is there an efficient way to level up units?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 am

ForLulzz wrote:

Enhance your cards on Monday, SINGAPOREAN TIME o3o. There is a x2 exp every Monday when you enhance.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:07 am

KuroStar wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:

Enhance your cards on Monday, SINGAPOREAN TIME o3o. There is a x2 exp every Monday when you enhance.
Me and my stupidity.... I used my feeds right after it went tuesday :/
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 am

Wow, I like this event. JUST GOT GARETH FROM AN ALLY'S AROUSED GARETH LIKE OMGGGG. MY FIRST SUPER RARE+ in LESS THAN A MONTH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next