Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur

Go down 
+9
luanadorea
cruorimancer
WanderingNinja
TypeAlpha
cyndre
rotarywhiz
KuroStar
ForLulzz
AzakaZero
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:56 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
Not doing too well in this event. About 10-12 each of awakened Constantine and Lancelot, one drop each. Four Mordreds now and zero drops.

So far I have got enough Constantine to get her to lvl100 but only enough Lancelot to get him to lvl 90 and have killed at least 8 mordreds with zero good drops as well.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:16 am

Eight months and nothing much has changed in terms of how the events are set up. Getting pretty repetitive, I'm close to uninstalling.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:14 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Eight months and nothing much has changed in terms of how the events are set up. Getting pretty repetitive, I'm close to uninstalling.

:/

Holo Collector

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur   [iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[iOS/Droid CCG/RPG] Million Arthur
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6