Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolframite

Wolframite

Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition? Empty
PostSubject: Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?   Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Sometimes on the wiki I see cards from series like 'Heroes of Fantasica' (like 4★ Orlando). Are those cards added to standard packs at the time of introduction or were they only available during that period?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?   Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Unless the wiki says "added to standard packs" they were limited to that time... Unless reissued again by fanta like fawn was for xmas
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?   Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:00 pm

I pull Candy 4* from Platinum Packs last time. She is not pullable 4* because she is from old series packs.
Back to top Go down
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?   Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Old series packs are limited edition till their not. Whereas in the flyer for events fanta says cards u can't get anywhere else pretty much any pack card can/will be reprinted at some point...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?   Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are cards from 'old' series considered retired/limited edition?
Page 1 of 1