Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Pandora event.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xicross

Pandora event. Empty
PostSubject: Pandora event.   Pandora event. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:52 am

Hey there, new here and i'm having a problem, and I was seeking some answers. I can't manage to find any information about this issue or maybe it's just me. I've tried recruiting my boxes with upwards of 60 or so stones, enough to signify that there's little chance of failure. However, I've done this five times now, three of them with different boxes. Every single time it has drawn another pandora's box and failed. I'm honestly not complaining i've had bad luck before, i'm just wondering if there's something awry. Again, i'm sorry for posting something like this on my first post but I cannot find anything about this anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Pandora event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora event.   Pandora event. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 am

sounds like really bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

Pandora event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora event.   Pandora event. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 pm

I was lucky this time and and recruited a 6* and traded him  for other 6*units.
I never was lucky before so i am quite happy it worked the first time for me Smile
But for the 6* i was using 170ss mabye this will help you the get a higher card next time?
I guess its more a chance of luck at all, but i cant hurt to invest a little more ss than usually if you want to recruit a high * unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pandora event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora event.   Pandora event. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora event.
Page 1 of 1