Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!  Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!    Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Ok, so I have 2-4 Pandora's boxes in my possession the trouble is people are saying they are getting 4* and higher out of the boxes. Does this mean that literally the Pandora's boxes are 4* or are people actually able to convert the boxes into usable characters? Ok, so exactly what is going on here, am I supposed to be spending Soul Stones to Recruit pandora's boxes or am I supposed to sacrifice them to enhance my army? Please halp Smile

Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!    Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:38 pm

recruit pandora box. get 4* or better unit chosen randomly from a preset list.
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!    Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

I love you.  Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!    Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box am I the only one who doesn't understand what to do here?!
Page 1 of 1