Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Recruitment of Pandora's Box.

Go down 
+2
Kadaan
Ezodan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezodan

Recruitment of Pandora's Box. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi there, I wanted to recruit my Pandora's box(5*) and used all my 8 LSS and 400 small ones, the recruitment failed, and I have no soul stones left, is there a chance in the future where I will be able to recruit them?

on a side not also my Nine tailed fox?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 pm

All recruitable monsters can be recruited during any future recruitment event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 pm

but the outcome would still be the same? heard there's a 7* hiding in there.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:31 pm

boyetvalte wrote:
but the outcome would still be the same?  heard there's a 7* hiding in there.   Very Happy 

When you attempt the recruit, Laetitia flashes by as one of the possible recruits, along with Lawine, Camille, Sarah, and a couple more.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:02 am

Yea, Lae and other units flashes + I got Nanael and Lawine from 2 4* boxes, so it's not "any recruitable monster" at all, just some random units and you get one of those.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:10 am

I think one of my allies pulled Charles from a pandora's box today.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:36 am

I saw Laetitia, Charles, Sara, Camille, Lawine, and Nanael. Not sure if there were any others, but I'm out of boxes. 5 boxes = 5 Nanael, sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment of Pandora's Box.   Recruitment of Pandora's Box. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment of Pandora's Box.
Page 1 of 1