Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event Empty
PostSubject: Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event   Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:22 pm

I have an urgent question to the current event.
So it is clear for me after reading the rules that i should only protect one princess and not a second, which means i only gift one princess gits and not a second one, because if we do so our love points will decrease, ok that is clear for me, but will my lovepoints also decrease when i protect serveral princesss during the fights?
I mean this:
She comes screaming at you and wants to be protected, ok..if this is not the princess i decided for so i can farm points for her, should i than turn her down or still protect her anway?
If if protect serveral princess and not the one i decided for will this harm my love points?
It IS imporant for me to know this because i am confused about this O_o.

Also this event is greedy._. the princess wanted now 3 times of me a big amount of luna, which i need for feeeding my 6* units! and the most wanted gift they want is a goblin!
But you rarely even draw a goblin, thats pretty mean from the game so that it wont give you more goblins, i also noticed a little amusing thing, an ally of mine, gave elly to a princess and she was believing all this time that elly is a man, unless the princess told her that elly is a she xD
Thats was kind of amusing, and refreshing for me to see that i am not alone dealing with this which unit do i gift her now as  present.
I dont wanna end up gifting her 4* because i am running out wanted units or goblins the princess wishes for, she is kinda spoiled when it comes to gifts dont you think? affraid 

Hope ill get an answer soon Smile

You can also disscuss the current event, in this thread if you want too.
Back to top Go down
bluewind43

bluewind43

PostSubject: Re: Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event   Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Total Love Points: These points do not go down. So even when individual princess points decrease this will not. Therefore, helping every princess is good for this.

Individual Love Points: Let's say you're going for Tiara. If you help Elly or Celia, Tiara's points will go down. If your objective is to just raise Tiara's points, you should not help Elly or Celia. If you find Phoebe, help her. Phoebe will give points to all princess's.

Wanting goblins: This line actually means that she wants a monster card. Any monster card is fine, it doesn't have to be a goblin.

Wanting a guard/friend: The girls don't want men for guards or friends so always choose a female unit for this.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event   Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 pm

bluewind43 wrote:
Total Love Points: These points do not go down. So even when individual princess points decrease this will not. Therefore, helping every princess is good for this.

Those include the fighting only?or the gifting as well?
I thought it would be wiser only to go for one princess?
Because the rules you can loose love points if you protect one princess, thats what i´ve read in the rules.

bluewind43 wrote:

Individual Love Points: Let's say you're going for Tiara. If you help Elly or Celia, Tiara's points will go down. If your objective is to just raise Tiara's points, you should not help Elly or Celia. If you find Phoebe, help her. Phoebe will give points to all princess's.

Indivdual  love points?
Those that include only the gifting points you get from gifting the girls but also the fights?
So should i turn the other girls down when they come along my wand and want my help?
Or should in only now protect tiara?
I´ve choosen to increase my points with her.

bluewind43 wrote:

Wanting goblins: This line actually means that she wants a monster card. Any monster card is fine, it doesn't have to be a goblin.

hmm ok good to know.

Wanting a guard/friend: The girls don't want men for guards or friends so always choose a female unit for this.

bluewind43 wrote:

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

At the moment that are all the questions i have, if i have more questions i will ask you again thx. Smile
Back to top Go down
bluewind43

bluewind43

PostSubject: Re: Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event   Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Total points include gifting points.

Every princess has their own point count. To get the 5* for the individual princesses you need 270k points for that one princess. Also, the only way to get the 6* for the individual princesses is to get ranked in the top 150 for that princess in particular. The individual points can go down if you help a different princess. The points can be checked by clicking the check princesses button on the event screen. Next to the word LOVE is that princess's points.

Basically, let's say you protect Tiara, and you get 1000 points for Tiara, -150 points for Celia, -150 points for Elly. These are the results.

Total Points + 1000
Tiara Points + 1000
Celia Points - 150
Elly Points - 150

If you then give a gift to Tiara that succeeds total points go up, Tiara's points go up, and Celia's and Elly's points are unaffected.

So if you wanted a particular princess's 6*, it is recommended to only protect 1 princess because you have to be one of the top 150 for her individual points. If you're going for total points, protect everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event   Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Ok i see how it is now, thx to the last post that is now more clear to me thx.
I was choosing from the beginning to protect tiara but right now she isnt event often showing more up, you dont get much items this event sadly, i used a lot of p, but it doesnt help, still at 88points and Tiara doenst show often much often, and the hightest thing you can score is with her a 5* i am a little dissapointed about this, the event cost users a lot:Luna, Monsters, even Poitons, and it seem like only player who invest money have no the chance to get 5* or a 6* thats sad, the other events werent like this before i dont like it to where the coming future events might lead to..in if you wanna get a high card: invest money Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event   Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent question to lovepoints for the Event
Page 1 of 1