Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*

Go down 
+26
The Prince of Ra
deeception
po1102
mu0387
Vaati
Shiny Danmaku
Ryosuke
Sterlymobile
krisahmeng
Hajkster
lucentSwallowtail
EverCheYoung
Minowara
Timed
xfalconhunterx
ladyramza
Roanmarvel
ForLulzz
NapkinPower
KuroStar
GnatB
LuziMiazawa
M60A1
Amasuro
Spacebug
AzakaZero
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
deeception

deeception

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:11 am

Ryosuke wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:
I have been digging around and I think I found out the cause of the lack of update on the jp wiki. Apparently, the current admin is "alive" but he is busy playing another games right now (i.e. he has been updating his tweeter >.>)...

MA I bet haha

Here is his tweeter: https://twitter.com/okarin1048596

You can check to see if you recognize the game, but I don't think it is MA.

The game is Chain Chronicle Smile

Looks great, will probably play it if it gets an English translation.

http://chronicle.sega-net.com/
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:19 am

Aaaand our next event looks like a Panel =\

Hope I'm wrong.

Edit: looks like Kuro already put that up in the events forum, whoops.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 am

mu0387 wrote:
po1102 wrote:
mu0387 wrote:
FYI, the next event for the JP server will be a tower event.  We are currently in the midst of a popularity event which is scheduled to finish 15 April 2014 JST.

Real and pure TE tower? Not the hybrid one?

The event hasn't started yet so there is no way for me to know...

Ok, I'll stay tuned Razz
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:39 am

Breaking News: There is a team event in JP , 'Maidens' are Eclipse, Mimic, Anemone, Cella and Freyja
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am

What's a Team Event? Did we have one recently?
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Those are terrible maidens!!
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:03 pm

mu0387 wrote:

Edit: Forgot to add that there is a counter above the enemy's head which shows how many more turns there are before they attack.  Slow doesn't seem to affect this although Knockback is very effective in this event as it resets the enemy's counter completely.  Poison also seems to proc.  Note that arena skills do not apply to this event.

WTH... not apply affraid 
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Arena skills don't apply to anything except guild wars right now, so this isn't surprising in the least.

Think of this like the gifting ticket battles meet dice bosses.

Edit: wait... it does look like one of the menu options is to activate your arena skills, not sure how they choose which one (doesn't appear to be based on your lead). Well, there'll be a lotta learning for this event come patch day!
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:08 am

Roanmarvel wrote:

Edit: wait... it does look like one of the menu options is to activate your arena skills, not sure how they choose which one (doesn't appear to be based on your lead).  Well, there'll be a lotta learning for this event come patch day!

except SS modify this event again like previous event  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:12 am

From what i see, it is highly similar to raising event. Training to fight bosses, you fight the boss and if you can't beat it you call for help. I think the skill option refers to your unit's regular skills. We'll need to use points to use em.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 am

Looks like only some bosses are shareable, with a spike item you can send to allies like in training. It's got a little bit from each event it seems.

The 4 skill options is interesting hopefully. It would be very disappointing if defending was worthless and you get max damage from only doing the basic attack...
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 am

Sorry about the late update, been on vacation. Now in sync with JP wiki.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 am

Oh dear... the next Gift event is gonna have a 7* as a gift reward... for 20,000 gifts.

I'm going to do my best and get that 7*. It's in my range if i get enough sellers and all of my allies support me with gifts, even if only for selling! (Also hoping that the event is at least 5 days long - in JP it's being held for 8 )

Just a quick question: will she be a missile unit, or a mellee unit? Would really thank any insight, before i make preparations.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:28 am

Vaati wrote:
Oh dear... the next Gift event is gonna have a 7* as a gift reward... for 20,000 gifts.

I'm going to do my best and get that 7*. It's in my range if i get enough sellers and all of my allies support me with gifts, even if only for selling! (Also hoping that the event is at least 5 days long - in JP it's being held for 8 )

Just a quick question: will she be a missile unit, or a mellee unit? Would really thank any insight, before i make preparations.

According to the banner, its most likely a magic unit. 20k gifts is just impossible without spending... we don't have the liberty of time using all the potions to get even a mere 10k...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:03 am

KuroStar wrote:

According to the banner, its most likely a magic unit. 20k gifts is just impossible without spending... we don't have the liberty of time using all the potions to get even a mere 10k...

Spending will be involved, but to a strategic degree.

What i hope to count on is that they won't increase the requirements that much.

I'll explain: Romanus had a requirement of 5k gifts over 7 days on the JP server, which means 715 gifts per day. On ours, it was lowered to 3.5k, but over 4 days only, which meant 875 gifts per day.

On the 7*'s case, 20k over 8 days meant 2500 gifts per day. If the same ratio applies to our servers, the mean would be around 3060 gifts per day.

Here are my bets:

5-day event: 15k
7-day event: 22k
10-day event: 30k

Btw, does it state her skills? From what i could see it didn't; maybe i could be wrong.

Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm

20.000 gifts for a 7*, with 200 gifts worth 2te, will give a total of 200 te value for a 7. Not that bad, with dedication and some good allies you can probably get her easy for 120 te.
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 pm

SomelPT wrote:

20.000 gifts for a 7*, with 200 gifts worth 2te, will give a total of 200 te value for a 7. Not that bad, with dedication and some good allies you can probably get her easy for 120 te.

hhhmm, magic, area attack, D speed, can't make up the arena skill though
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:15 pm

I don't believe the 7* has an arena skill actually.

Now... they do know you can cheat gifting rewards right?  Actually they must, because they don't give out battle tickets after the top reward anymore (which allow you to rank too).  It's why all the gifting 6*'s have been worthless in trade lately (also the fact that they've roughly been in reach for honest free players too).

So it's interesting that they would put a 7* available to temp us all to cheat...

Edit: Actually I remember talking with another player wondering why they don't just fix cheating (it's an easy fix) rather than nerfing the effects. Maybe the 7* is when they'll finally do it.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:

Now... they do know you can cheat gifting rewards right?  Actually they must, because they don't give out battle tickets after the top reward anymore (which allow you to rank too).  It's why all the gifting 6*'s have been worthless in trade lately (also the fact that they've roughly been in reach for honest free players too).

So it's interesting that they would put a 7* available to temp us all to cheat...

Edit: Actually I remember talking with another player wondering why they don't just fix cheating (it's an easy fix) rather than nerfing the effects.  Maybe the 7* is when they'll finally do it.

I'm not sure what cheating you are referring to? are you talking about people trading TE/Pots for gifts because if you are that's not cheating. Trading is part of the game and has always been a valid way to gain an advantage in events.
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:06 am

welll gift events, never get much because our ally not always send back
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:44 am

rotarywhiz wrote:
Roanmarvel wrote:

Edit: Actually I remember talking with another player wondering why they don't just fix cheating (it's an easy fix) rather than nerfing the effects.  Maybe the 7* is when they'll finally do it.

I'm not sure what cheating you are referring to? are you talking about people trading TE/Pots for gifts because if you are that's not cheating. Trading is part of the game and has always been a valid way to gain an advantage in events.

I think he meant using alts for gifts. But there have been people banned in the past for cheating this way.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 pm

SomelPT wrote:

hmm, we can't be sure that it will stay at 2te/pot for 200 gifts. Since there will be a gift reward 7*, demand for gifts may be higher this time which may lead to higher prices.

Btw, is that other new event a tower-training event? I missed that type of event.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:29 am

ForLulzz wrote:

Btw, is that other new event a tower-training event? I missed that type of event.

Yup, looks like it based on screenshots.

Also, updated list with new Board event! (woohoo!) Although the JP wiki is not yet fully updated with units etc.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:43 am

I don't have a Magic 7*, so getting her will be an option.

Also, who doesn't like a red-hair-dual-ponytail sheriff?

On a different matter: New Board event!

Fanta Party 3!!!! A-HA-HA!
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:17 am

Updated. Another Popularity event it seems. The JP wiki page is not updated yet but Okarin based the new page off the Monster Maidens page, so I'm assuming it's a popularity event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next