Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*

Go down 
+26
The Prince of Ra
deeception
po1102
mu0387
Vaati
Shiny Danmaku
Ryosuke
Sterlymobile
krisahmeng
Hajkster
lucentSwallowtail
EverCheYoung
Minowara
Timed
xfalconhunterx
ladyramza
Roanmarvel
ForLulzz
NapkinPower
KuroStar
GnatB
LuziMiazawa
M60A1
Amasuro
Spacebug
AzakaZero
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:24 am

Updated. I like how there are now NO gifting or panel events on the list! Woot!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:29 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Updated. I like how there are now NO gifting or panel events on the list! Woot!

Hmm, not so sure about that really... XD
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:39 pm

We're running out of events before 8*!!
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:38 am

Updated. Gifting. *sigh* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
EverCheYoung

EverCheYoung

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:07 am

Looks like City of Stolen Dreams is our next event! Hooray for the return of Colo events!!! bounce 
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:26 am

City of Stolen Dreams is next
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:59 am

Updated. Panel.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:15 am

AzakaZero wrote:
Updated. Panel.

This is VERY INTERESTING since the packs have 8* Diana
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:29 am

It looks like Sins of the Father is the same as the current panel in JP....

There is a shared reward unit in our banner that appeared today.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Yes, it definitely is. Though I'm surprised by this at first...
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Ah! New Dream Card! The 7* in white from Japan's GW is too cute! Too bad I won't have the funds or time to compete for her if she ever comes around QQ real life, waiiiii
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:55 am

Looks like the next board game event is next... Xanadu!
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:39 pm

Minowara wrote:

Man, faxanadu was such a nice NES game.... xD
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Minowara wrote:

Event name?
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 am

It is called 'Valley of Shangri-La'

It appears to have 'Spring Packs' accompanying it.
Back to top Go down
krisahmeng

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:18 am

show down event after dice?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:19 am

Whats showdown event?
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:37 am

No one really knows, personally it looks like a glorified training event, but I can't read Japanese.

Also our banner has the 8* boss / rank reward on it... Could it finally be time?
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 am

Roanmarvel wrote:
No one really knows, personally it looks like a glorified training event, but I can't read Japanese.

Also our banner has the 8* boss / rank reward on it... Could it finally be time?

I have read the jp wiki. I am only able to understand about 60-70% of the info there, but it seems like a combination of Training and Guild Arena/Team event.

Basically, event training map will be opened for 2 hours at some specific time period. Before the event map open, you have to join one of the four available teams. (Teams will be disbanded after each time period). When the event map is opened, you have go through it like training event but other than your personal BT, your BT will also be contributed to the team total BT.

In term of reward, there are total BT ranking; winning team ranking and losing team ranking  (both compete with player BT pts inside the team reset every "battle"); and the typical BT pt rewards.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 am

Interesting, the impression I had was that teams were random, or can you choose?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:16 am

Thanks for the interpretation Ryosuke, much appreciated!

And speaking of the JP wiki they are long overdue (4 days now) for an update, makes you wonder what happened...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:57 am

A very big update... this upcoming event may become Training Event instead of Showdown, see the public thread for more info...
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 pm

New event in JP. Seems like it is another new type of event. Not sure why they didn't update the jp wiki though:

Spoiler:

Edit: The above event apparently will be the next event in jp. The current event is a popularity raising event, but instead of raising a pet, you are going to be raising a girl...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Ryosuke wrote:
New event in JP. Seems like it is another new type of event. Not sure why they didn't update the jp wiki though:

Spoiler:

Edit: The above event apparently will be the next event in jp. The current event is a popularity raising event, but instead of raising a pet, you are going to be raising a girl...

Spoiler:

A RAISING EVENT! I SHALL RANK IN THIS EVENT! I think...

And that new event... what could it be... maybe I'll call this event Invasion cause that was my first impression but I'll wait for more details...
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:42 am

Awesome news! Wish they'd update the wiki, though. But as long as it's not panel or gifting I'm a happy player!

Edit: Ryosuke, as you are able to read some Japanese, would you take a stab at translating the names of these two events? I listed these events as "not translated" in the list for now but would rather have some names for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*   List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of coming events REDUX *OUTDATED*
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next