Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

List of the coming events

Go down 
+10
lukyduk
ForLulzz
Rcybs
wwwCat
Caimsen
bluerexx
greatgooglygo
Ghost_Star
AzakaZero
Timed
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

List of the coming events Empty
PostSubject: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:59 am

I'm making a list of the events that are still coming for us.

Training (1)
Soulless bodies (machines, the 7* looks like chobit)

Colo (1)
City of stolen dreams (special note that floors have special effects like melee attack up and magic attack down)

Awaking (1)
Sea serpent

Guild war (1)
Snow mountain warfare

Panel (1)
Ghost Mansion (<- Hopefully beach girls will be reprinted for this one)

Gifting (1)
Invasion of Darkness
Vally of spirits

Raising (2) (there was a autumn event be we got those units in a pack like the valentine nymphs)
Guardian of the baby dragon
princesses of the rising star

Maze (1)
Rose Garden Maze

Last edited by Timed on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 am

This thread gets my...:

I'm always a little daunted by the google-translated text on the jp wiki so often I'm not sure what type the events are. Thank you for deciphering it for us!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
greatgooglygo

greatgooglygo

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:40 pm

Why would they reprint the beach girls for the panel event?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:52 pm

so far every series has been reprinted once in a step up... it could be they are the next series to get the treatment
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 am

greatgooglygo wrote:
Why would they reprint the beach girls for the panel event?
cause that was the event they come out in for the jap side also it's more of a hope since panel has the most pack bought
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
yes...Yes...and YESSSSS

When are we ever going to see this...i want my flaming dragon(m)!
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 am

Next Serie that gets a Reprint is the Hero Serie.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Also, "Rose garden of roll the dice":

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%b8%b8%b4%b6%a4%ce%e9%ac%e9%af%c4%ed%b1%e0
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
Also, "Rose garden of roll the dice":

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%b8%b8%b4%b6%a4%ce%e9%ac%e9%af%c4%ed%b1%e0
I would update it but this event has only just started (stared yesterday) and I have no cooking clue about what this event actually is.

Edit: the event is called Rose Garden of illusion (a more accurate description would be rose garden maze)

Probably should call this event a maze event. It looks closest to a tower event tower event
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Here's a brief overview of this new maze or dice event.

You play this game on a giant board game that you make laps around.

Blocks.
6 types of blocks (not sure if there are empty block)

1. the begin block. you start on it and pass it to complete a lap. (you'll stop for a short goal animation before moving on to say lap completed and get fate p by the amount of dice used ,comrades met and bosses beaten)
(note that this is a maze with some paths longer then others)
2. Treasure box. if you land on it you get a random reward if you successfully open it. (attempting to open the chest will consume a dice roll unless a key card is used) (there is a small chance to get a 6* event unit in the chest (the other units are monsters thus no bonus))
3. Monster block. if you land on it you fight monsters to get fate P
4. Boss block. when you hit one you are stopped and have to fight it even if there are remaining moves on the dice through.
5. Warp block. moves you to the warp exit point.
6. comrade-in-arms block. 1 of 2 things can happen
 a. you recover 1 dice move
 b. you get a comrade card.

Special cards
there are 4 types of cards. all cards are consumed on use (you can have a max of 10 cards in your hand at any time)

1. movement card. allows you to move forward by the number on the card
2. key cards. these allow you to open the treasure block without rolling the dice
3. Probability cards. these are used to increase the likelihood that your next dice roll/s will be a good number. (usable before moving, before attempting to open a chest or before boss battle(affect all dice during battle))
4. comrade card (basically like the call allies button in boss battles)

Boss battles
works like the bosses at the end of training episodes with slight differences.
these differences are
1. when you attack you roll the dice which then increases or decreases your attack damage
unless you roll a one in which event, the cards in your support deck will hit the boss
2. calling an ally consumes a comrade card
3. haveing an event unit lead increases damage dealt to the boss and fate p the boss gives.
4. you can use a potion to recover if you lose.

Support deck
you can have up to 6 units in your support deck up to a total cost of 100DC
event units in support deck will have increased damage and will increase fate p

Dice points
DP (dice pionts) are used to do various things.
Sorry the wiki doesn't say your total dice points :/
1 Dice point recovers every 10 minutes
Dice points can be recovered by using
miracle drops from gacha (fully restores DP)
or items dropped from chests or bosses
2 from copper dice
5 from silver dice
10 from gold dice
DP can be used to
a. move around the board by the number rolled
b. attempt to open a chest
boss battles don't consume DP
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 am

Thank you for that summary!
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Can u also use te or pots to recover DP instead of miracle drops?
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Finally some more interesting events. Been rather tired of Panels, Training, Training-Tower and that one poor excuse of a Tower event ( you know which one it is (if not it's the Mystic Summit) and considering that was the very first Tower event I have done; it's a dud to me).

I can't wait for the Maze event seems rather interesting and it kinda reminds me of Monopoly except for the screaming players. >.>

The Dragon event seems rather interesting as well. :O
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 am

updated
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:37 am

I hope jap gets a new colo event to get my hopes up that colo isn't dead. Plus, The reward units in the next colo looks lame(except for romaine) both in art and stats(IMO) so I hope the next one will have awesome rewards.
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:30 pm

And we still have the tower of the challenger in the future
Back to top Go down
lukyduk

lukyduk

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Wow, Thanks for the translation Timed! I did the whole google translate on it but didn't get anywhere near that info. Sounds like a very different and possibly addicting new event type. I thought the google translator told me that Leana Points cash ins during event could possibly contain bronze dice. If dice points determine how much you can play, that would make a very good use of saved up LP. I will have to decide if I want to use my spare 300 pulls on that event or the awakening one.
Back to top Go down
LordVyreth

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Is there really going to be another guild event so soon after the last one? The wiki is saying so, and the new cards are suggesting they'll be used for it. I don't really mind, since I got my first earned 5* in the last one, but I just about killed myself doing it, and I was hoping they would mix it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 pm

LordVyreth wrote:
Is there really going to be another guild event so soon after the last one? The wiki is saying so, and the new cards are suggesting they'll be used for it. I don't really mind, since I got my first earned 5* in the last one, but I just about killed myself doing it, and I was hoping they would mix it up a bit.
I think its somewhat of a Christmas event for us ><
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:05 am

updated
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 am

From the screenshots "Valley of spirits" looks like a gifting event, not guild war?

Also, if Japan gets a gifting event now then we can be 100% sure that the xmas event will be a panel.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 am

It is indeed a gift event (most likely the one i'm going to rank, or at least try to). So i think we can expect a panel event after the Winter Siege.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:30 am

Necroing this. Can't edit original post so here goes:

Training (1)
Second Coming of the permanent King (this is the event where jp got an 8*)

Colo (1)
City of stolen dreams (special note that floors have special effects like melee attack up and magic attack down)

Awakening (0)
None

Guild war (0)
None (beyond the desert one that has already been announced)

Panel (1)
Ghost Mansion (<- Hopefully beach girls will be reprinted for this one)

Gifting (1)
Valley of spirits

Raising (2) (there was a autumn event be we got those units in a pack like the valentine nymphs)
Princesses of the rising star

Maze (1)
Rose Garden Maze
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Closed down, because AzakaZero reopened this thread and Timed seems to be inactive and didn't updated it for some time.

Timed, if you're back and you'd like to continue this thread, contact me and AzakaZero.

Link to the new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of the coming events   List of the coming events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of the coming events
Page 1 of 1