Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fanta too taxing for phone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gambolice
☆☆☆

Fanta too taxing for phone? Empty
PostSubject: Fanta too taxing for phone?   Fanta too taxing for phone? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:24 pm

It has come to my attention that Fanta has caused some phones to overheat and malfunction.

Upon further inspection, I realise that Fanta takes up...

505MB Free Space
105MB RAM

As far as i remember, there is no other Mobage game that is bigger than 200MB, not to mention 500.
In addition, the RAM is forcing the phones to overclock due to its high capacity.

How do we solve this problem? I have been using Clean Master but it only clears junk caches (including fanta patch wtf) and close inactive background programs. Probably another alternative would be handy?
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Fanta too taxing for phone?   Fanta too taxing for phone? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:53 pm

try not to have too many program installed?
My phone have similar problem nowadays mainly because i just installed the android version of BBM which surprisingly eat RAM like crazy. I'd have uninstalled the BBMif its not something i need to use for work, so right now im lagging whenever i play, which is quite bothersome when the guild war start and i need to swap between defense or heal quickly Sad
Back to top Go down
Loveapplesss

PostSubject: Re: Fanta too taxing for phone?   Fanta too taxing for phone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Yeah, Fanta causes my current phone, S3, to heat up pretty quickly.
It did that with my old phone, Google Nexus S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanta too taxing for phone?   Fanta too taxing for phone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanta too taxing for phone?
Page 1 of 1