Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LaIshLife

LaIshLife

Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? Empty
PostSubject: Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?   Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 am

I have three 6 stars and a couple 5 stars, but after all this time, I've only managed to max my first 5 star and I got my first 6* in a trade already maxed.

So my question is whats the fastest and most efficient way to max out my cards? I already create feeders, but when and for what cards should I use them for?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?   Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 am

Dunno about feeders as I tend to just use them on monsters or whenever we get an enhance boost from a panel event in which case I generally don't care on efficiency. Most of my exp comes from grinding quest 43-6 with 1 unit + max allies. This works fairly well time wise for me up to about lv 100-120 depending on my mood.

Or I grind exp on events like the one going now. I've been farming Barbara to cap alot of my cards as she awards over 65K exp with max allies deployed when you kill her. Most other training events seem to be great for exp also along with events that feature bosses like panel events or vs npc colosseum battles like the gifting event.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?   Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:48 am

a part of what UkyoSonoda said, you can go grind the Training 26-5.

In that stage, you can loot 3* monster x1, 2* unit x1, 1* unit x2.

feed the 3* monster to level 11 with 2* unit x 6 + 1* unit x1

stock afew level 11 3* monster to feed your 5/6*.

Last edited by PangCY on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soao

Soao

PostSubject: Re: Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?   Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:00 pm

PangCY provided a great tip. It is quest 26-5 though in case you are hunting for 25-6.
Back to top Go down
Xtalker

PostSubject: Re: Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?   Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Just FYI, quest 45-6 is the latest quest with 5 allies and 2 of your units available, if you've reached quest 45 though
Good grinding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?   Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best and Fastest way to Max Your 5's and 6's?
Page 1 of 1