Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help on Guild Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaxith

Help on Guild Team Empty
PostSubject: Help on Guild Team   Help on Guild Team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:26 pm

I currently have:

MLB Romulus
MLB Reimund
MLB Camelot
MLB Alt
MLB Eurydike
MLb Delfina
MLB Petra

That is a total of 190/200.
Was thinking of filling the 10dc with Tamara or sell petra to fill a 30dc gap.
Also, how should I set up general offense/defense teams?
(I set-up randomly during the last gw)

Thank you in advance for looking and advice.
Back to top Go down
MoneyLover

MoneyLover

Help on Guild Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help on Guild Team   Help on Guild Team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Well, how you set up your rotation depends on if your guild has members with enough firepower. You can easily have a good offense with Romulus, Reimund, Alt, Delf, and Camelot in the front line. If you're one of the better players in your guild, I suggest you do that. As for defense, you're on the lower side of things. I'd suggest a 1-man/2-man rotation to just prevent opponents from gathering GP Points and breaking your defense. Otherwise, put your offensive team on your defensive team from time to time if you have a safe lead and just heal.

As for filling up your team, use that space for Tam and swap Camelot for Tam on offense. That way, when you break the enemy's defense, you can start amassing GP Points.
Back to top Go down

Help on Guild Team
Page 1 of 1