Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

NEW GUY ALERT

Go down 
4 posters

Has a video game ever made you cry?
Yes!
NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_lcap43%NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
No!
NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_lcap14%NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I never cry!
NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_lcap14%NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
FUS RO DAH!
NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_lcap29%NEW GUY ALERT I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
savagerhelper12004

savagerhelper12004

NEW GUY ALERT Empty
PostSubject: NEW GUY ALERT   NEW GUY ALERT I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Hello fellow fanaticans.  I'm savagerhelper12004 or what ever you would like to call me.  Very Happy I love playing fantasica and its probably my new favorite game.  I'm a big fan of the mass effect series as well.  I <3 Tali:P .  Anyways if you have any questions for me just ask!  I don't bite! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

NEW GUY ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY ALERT   NEW GUY ALERT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:27 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
savagerhelper12004

savagerhelper12004

NEW GUY ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY ALERT   NEW GUY ALERT I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Hey I got's a question.  When can you send pm's and when do your star ranks go upQuestion
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

NEW GUY ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY ALERT   NEW GUY ALERT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:25 am

I came here for the poll.

It's suppose to be 25 posts on the forum before you can send PM's to anyone, however I do remember someone saying a change has been made so it's only just 5. Test it out and see how it goes.
BTW, don't spam on any topics or create a topic for spamming. The moderators don't like that, obviously.

Your star rank will go up the more you post on the forum. I'm not sure how many posts will rank you up, but I think there was a topic somehow in the General Discussion sub-forum that discusses about it.

Also, we're not allowed to ask for questions there, cause the moderators don't like that either. But honestly that seems like a stupid rule to me, since it just makes this New Members sub-forum so lonely and boring. So I say, who cares about that rule!

And that last point was pointless to read..... sorry to make you read that.... |D
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

NEW GUY ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY ALERT   NEW GUY ALERT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 am

memphiskite wrote:
I came here for the poll.

It's suppose to be 25 posts on the forum before you can send PM's to anyone, however I do remember someone saying a change has been made so it's only just 5. Test it out and see how it goes.
BTW, don't spam on any topics or create a topic for spamming. The moderators don't like that, obviously.

Your star rank will go up the more you post on the forum. I'm not sure how many posts will rank you up, but I think there was a topic somehow in the General Discussion sub-forum that discusses about it.

Also, we're not allowed to ask for questions there, cause the moderators don't like that either. But honestly that seems like a stupid rule to me, since it just makes this New Members sub-forum so lonely and boring. So I say, who cares about that rule!

And that last point was pointless to read..... sorry to make you read that.... |D
Oh, you and your love to... Razz

Welcome to the Forum, savager!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW GUY ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUY ALERT   NEW GUY ALERT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW GUY ALERT
Page 1 of 1