Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Scammer Alert/Warning!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Scammer Alert/Warning! Empty
PostSubject: Scammer Alert/Warning!   Scammer Alert/Warning! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Please be aware that the following scammer has gotten a hold of Belethi/Vine and several other cards from others players.

Shadowrangerz
ID # 52720617

Fantasica has already been contacted and if things follow as they did the last time a scammer did something like this...

People who trade with him or his alts will probably end up being suspended/banned for a week if not permanently.

I suggest being careful about buying or trading a Belethi or Vine from a non-top 15 ranked person unless you wish to take that risk of being suspended/banned onto yourself.

If you know this person's email / paypal, please leave a message in forums so we can lock his paypal too since apparently he is a real money trader.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert/Warning!   Scammer Alert/Warning! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Moderators: Please do not lock or censor this thread as I am one of those parties that was scammed (Reinhard) by this ally. No need to investigate as this person has not registered in the forum and have seen the posts from other players involved in this matter. I have already written off the card as loss but will continue on playing the game as if nothing happened and will continue to pull cards haha:-) If you are a forum member and was scammed by this user, BK and I implore you to contact Silicon and Mobage regarding this player. If anyone else knows his email please contact BK with the information. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert/Warning!   Scammer Alert/Warning! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 am

pnoytroi wrote:
Moderators: Please do not lock or censor this thread as I am one of those parties that was scammed (Reinhard) by this ally. No need to investigate as this person has not registered in the forum and have seen the posts from other players involved in this matter. I have already written off the card as loss but will continue on playing the game as if nothing happened and will continue to pull cards haha:-) If you are a forum member and was scammed by this user, BK and I implore you to contact Silicon and Mobage regarding this player. If anyone else knows his email please contact BK with the information. Thank you.

so because You got scammed there is no need to lock this?
If someone else had this would this thread be locked?

i don't know or it was intended to make it sound it like this.
but for me it does.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert/Warning!   Scammer Alert/Warning! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Elysian - The admins normally would lock threads, censor the scammer's ID and launch an investigation if they were a forum member. Seeing as the scammer was not a forum member and there is proof against the player with the scams that they pulled against 3 of 15 top rankers from previous event, I am asking them to not lock the thread and censor to prevent others from getting scammed and buying "hot" items, which could possibly lead them to get temporarily banned, like with the gtmeteor fiasco. I for one don't really care about the Reinhard, but these were players that put a lot of time and effort to getting their prizes only to be stolen from a purported helpful ally, which they all trusted and didn't have the inclination that he was a scammer.

If Crowex or clocks decide to superceed my actions and lock the thread, then so be it.

And with a previous scammer thread that clocks locked and censored, the same scammer mentioned from that thread elicited a response from her where she posted on allies walls to prevent future scams to other people about the scammer, where normally she wouldn't do so. So once again, if they do decide to lock and censor, then so be it.

Otherwise, keeping this thread open so if anyone has information they can post for others to see and to avoid getting scammed / temporarily banned pending investigation from the game's devs or PM BK the information.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert/Warning!   Scammer Alert/Warning! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:40 pm

I'll leave the thread open, but I urge people to post in the scammers sticky in the trading center instead, including what exactly happened and what kind of transactions (from who, with who) were conducted. Any screenshots of supporting evidence are also appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scammer Alert/Warning!   Scammer Alert/Warning! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scammer Alert/Warning!
Page 1 of 1