Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Qns on 3* and 4* feeders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OPessimist

OPessimist

Qns on 3* and 4* feeders Empty
PostSubject: Qns on 3* and 4* feeders   Qns on 3* and 4* feeders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:32 am

What's the best feeder level to level them to?

Also, how much do people pay for such feeders?
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Qns on 3* and 4* feeders   Qns on 3* and 4* feeders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:54 am

3* are generally lvled until 10 for feeders
and 40 for 4*s.

The question of "best" is largely dependent on for who and what purpose, it's just that the above is common practice, making it easier to change hands.

3*s are commonly not traded anymore. Though, some via luna (who the hell wants luna???). It's b/c the 4* feeders have become so cheap / alternatively, the price of TE has gone up so much that you don't even want to buy 5xlv10 3* feeders for 1TE anymore.

lv40 4*s are sold at roughly 0.8~1TE each. So a full set can sell for 4TE ~ 5TE.
lv80 4*s are sold at roughly 1.6~2TE each. So a full set can sell for 8TE ~ 10TE.
It is NOT cost/effort efficient to lvl them to 80. But, simply many of them exist since people have been using the 4*s and need it no longer.
Back to top Go down
OPessimist

OPessimist

PostSubject: Re: Qns on 3* and 4* feeders   Qns on 3* and 4* feeders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:40 am

Thanks for the very detailed reply! Very Happy This helps me sooooooo much!

New qns! Are 3* monsters worth keeping/selling?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Qns on 3* and 4* feeders   Qns on 3* and 4* feeders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:15 am

Apart from rare cases where they can be "awakened" (they've had a 2:nd such event in JP that we haven't seen here yet) 3* monsters are of very little use. Sea serpent is the one everyone hopes to get but knowing Moba it'll be very, very hard.

I use 3* monsters as feeders, myself, level them to 10 and store them in inbox until there is an enhance bonus. (for example during panel events)
Back to top Go down
OPessimist

OPessimist

PostSubject: Re: Qns on 3* and 4* feeders   Qns on 3* and 4* feeders I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 am

Thanks for the advice! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qns on 3* and 4* feeders   Qns on 3* and 4* feeders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qns on 3* and 4* feeders
Page 1 of 1