Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Battle Seasoned skill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacklin

Battle Seasoned skill Empty
PostSubject: Battle Seasoned skill   Battle Seasoned skill I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I was wondering if someone could explain the criteria to qualify for Battle Seasoned under Skill section. If my current leader has Slow skill, my understanding is that I have to be at level 98, fought 300 battles (win + loss >= 300), Weaver of Webs at level 10 (max), and has enough ally points and luna. Despite meeting all the criteria, the Learn button is greyed out. What am I missing?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned skill   Battle Seasoned skill I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:05 pm

All unit skills must be level ten. Poison, knock back,slow, area attack, and the friggin boost one as well. The joy of having to level up a 2*claudio just to have boost deployed enough to max the skill is kind of daunting.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned skill   Battle Seasoned skill I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:46 pm

I am pretty sure it was 300 wins for battles. And by battles, I hope you know its those battles with a 1 hour cool down.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned skill   Battle Seasoned skill I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:31 pm

You just need to initiate 300 battles. The record in the profile includes other people attack you.

On top of that, you need to max out those other skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned skill   Battle Seasoned skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Seasoned skill
Page 1 of 1