Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Wheres my old account?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Wheres my old account? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres my old account?   Wheres my old account? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Hi i deinstalled fantasica on a mistake to make space on my handy, after i downloaded it again..all my characters were gone..and my old Account Zirkonia8 has also changed at mobage into another name..how do i get my old account back?
Sry if i dont get it back i quit that game, i got my first 5*Card i am not willing to give it up because of the issues of mobage.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Wheres my old account?   Wheres my old account? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:47 am

Are you sure that you have typed the correct email that corresponds to the account Zirkonia?
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Wheres my old account?   Wheres my old account? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 pm

I´ve got it back but thanks for your help.Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres my old account?   Wheres my old account? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres my old account?
Page 1 of 1