Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Account issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

Account issues Empty
PostSubject: Account issues   Account issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:25 pm

*Note: I guess it\s not really an account issue, but idk what else to call it :/

So, I want to get fanta pts (note that i never considered getting them until now) just in case for future cards and whatnot. But I can't get them because it turns out that I downloaded the app using an American apple account, and my money's in my Canadian apple account. I figured the best thing to do is to delete it and reinstall it again.
Main question: Would my Fantasica account be erased? Or do I just need to sign into my Mobage account and it'll be there?

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
shaolin312

Account issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account issues   Account issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:39 pm

the only problem would be if you reinstall on another device, because of needing to register to a device if you start up again on another you wont be able to get your old account back...if im not mistaken.
either that or you have no problem at all because youre not creating another account on the same device...
I dont know their methods and im not going to figure it out.
I say if you have a decent account (atleast 1 5*) i would just transfer money into the american apple account and save the confusion.
Back to top Go down

Account issues
Page 1 of 1