Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I am temporarily suspended!!?

Go down 
+39
boxna
Sientara
Lanjin559
gtmeteor
myad
Xzaral
styles001
predator852
Admin
SaYWahhh
rjs130
Phobetor
Dat1GuyLeo
conductings
mct007tc
Danaerys83
LatinLegacy
timlai1209
ElysianField
Hirujin
cuddytime
Blargod
SeraphShaun
tzerherman
BkWiz
koneko
the3ptsling
pnoytroi
Valhades
sagemacleod
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
sharpyzu
SwordArtist
King-Shawe
zoebeagle
Avyel
lukef4f4
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

I am temporarily suspended!!? Empty
PostSubject: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Anyone is in the same situation and knows why? I want princess series too ><
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:35 pm

lukef4f4 wrote:
Anyone is in the same situation and knows why? I want princess series too ><
Valhades is too.

They're investigating the situation right now.

Pretty much all we know besides a few people disappearing..
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Sounds like possibly anyone that made trades with a large amount of time elixirs got flagged.
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
Sounds like possibly anyone that made trades with a large amount of time elixirs got flagged.
But I didn't I don't even have 300TE...Sad
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

^ I'm pretty sure that Silicon Studios researched thoroughly any and every ban before they were made effective this morning. From a business perspective - why take a huge risk losing an otherwise great customer putting thousands of dollars into the game every event.

So... yea.
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:48 pm

lukef4f4 wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
But I didn't I don't even have 300TE...Sad

I've heard that anyone who has made a trade with Gtmeteor recently, has been put under temporary suspension.

Purportedly, there was some in-game hacking involved...

Has anyone else ever heard of someone successfully hacking Fantasica?
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 pm

so anyone know what happened to gmeteor?
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
so anyone know what happened to gmeteor?

Banned for RMT (real money trading).
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 pm

I am also suspended. No idea why. At first I thought it was because I tell new players I meet about the forum website, but that seems unlikely. I've been doing that for weeks. Though I read the terms of service today, and it is against the ToS to promote outside sites. Should be more careful in the future :/

Not sure about the rumours, but I have made two trades with gtmeteor0. I sold him a lv92 Joa for 350 TE. Also traded him a max Abel for his lv1 Rein, but both trades were like two weeks ago...

Emailed Mobage and got the standard reply:

"Thanks for your interest in Mobage-powered games!

While we provide support for a wide range of Mobage-related issues, for assistance with Fantasica, you'll need to contact the developer directly via email at: fantasica_support@siliconstudio.co.jp.

If there's anything else I can help you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

-Dennis
Mobage Player Relationships"

I feel kind of lost without Fanta... I'm obsessively checking my email for updates, even though it's like 5am in Japan... >.<
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Did you email Silicon Studios?

2 of my allies (at least) are banned ><
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Valhades suggested Mobage/Fantasica did some kind of automatic temporary flagging/suspension as well -- such as trading with meteor(?) or any suspicious trading of massive amounts of TE or something.

@Strenhelden: I doubt it's forum-related... You'd think they'd ban me or crowex in that case.

I imagine they're going to be getting quite a large amount of appeals about this, so hopefully they'll be prompt in looking through them.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Im banned too. Wth...
Back to top Go down
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]
sagemacleod

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Talking about massive amounts of TE.
Has anyone made trades with the mystery group (VeeKay) with insane amounts of 6*s in the Trading Center?
Trying to see if there's a correlation with "massive TE" trades.

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t948-6-paradise-all-kind-of-6-in-here-price-negotiable
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Sounds so far like everyone that's traded with gtmeteor0 has been banned.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:01 pm

After talking with a few people, most of the people with temporary suspension have had either traded something expensive with gtmeteor() directly or traded with somebody that did -- If you haven't traded in the past two weeks with anyone you probably aren't flagged. The temporary locks are likely damage control while they investigate his trades to identify his "affiliates".

The suspension message does mention the suspension is until the "vulnerabilities" are fixed, although they do not specify what this is. Locked players don't really have any options right now except for waiting. My girlfriend's account is not locked and she shares the same IP as myself, even using cards I've given her. This itself strongly suggests they are not targeting individual players but rather dealt a sweeping lock to multiple players matching a certain criteria.

While I am upset at the temporary loss of account access, it's good to see that SS is taking action against high profile figures that will undoubtedly permanently scar the game's economy. Hopefully it will not take them long to resolve this situation or player confidence could be harmed as a result.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

^ Words of wisdom.

Can't wait until you can come back! bounce
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Hopefully everyone who doesn't deserve to be rightfully banned gets their account soon, and those who do... well, they can keep being banned. Razz

Seriously though, I think it's a good sign that Mobage/Silicon are doing something.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Its just to protect their profits. Never about the players.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Man... seems I am down 2 allies from the forum: kelv, Val.

Another 2 allies from in-game: gianjustro & shadownrangerz, with shadow having traded with gtmeteor
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Hopefully they're not going to restrict trading for 30 days plus like in RoB d >__< b
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Nah dont think they will..sld be resolved soon because they said temp suspension. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Nah dont think they will..sld be resolved soon because they said temp suspension. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:43 pm

I was wondering why a good bit of my allies aren't on today. Is gt really perma-banned?
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Thanks for responding guys now I am a bit relieved!!! Hopefully we will be back soon enough to get the princess series!!!><
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 pm

@>@ i made a trade with GT in my 2nd account on my iPad and now is banned @.@ my primary account on Iphone is still active though... but its been trading with my 2nd account fairy often.
Dono if my primary account is going to be ok or not :X

Any suggestions ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am temporarily suspended!!?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: