Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Market Prices

Go down 
+7
Kanata67
PuYang
Belhyde
Ghost_Star
SnowTempest
carlosfortwar
sagexsdx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:02 am

So the past few weeks have seen prices for units across rarities to drop. 5* can be had for old LE 4* prices now.

I only started playing Fantasica earlier this year. But does the market every bounce back where the general value of cards increases again? I ask because I have some 5* I'm thinking about selling and am wondering if it's better to wait to sell them.
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 am

Nope that's seems pretty impossible since 7* cards happened, its a real drag for free users (wich is the main cause many people is rage-quitting). Saddly Fantasica economy is dictated almost all the time by the users that get into top scores, this way they can make their money earned units to have a better sell price, and puting in a real misery every free player.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:24 am

sagexsdx wrote:
So the past few weeks have seen prices for units across rarities to drop. 5* can be had for old LE 4* prices now.

I only started playing Fantasica earlier this year. But does the market every bounce back where the general value of cards increases again? I ask because I have some 5* I'm thinking about selling and am wondering if it's better to wait to sell them.
Prices tend to vary depending on units, certain ranking LE 5*s or the units useful in events may hold price such as Elizabeth, Constance, Werewolf.

It's difficult to sell the more cheaper 5*s now, I would say get what TE/pot you can get for now. Prices probably might keep dropping, but who knows, maybe some people would go and buy a heavy amount of TE and the prices would increase again, but it looks a bit unlikely at this point in time.

Also, there's a future event where the lowest pull is a 5* :S
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:27 am

i have gallons of tears saved up from those who cry over the market. they are fermenting in my basement and i will drink them and bask in the glorious sorrow of others.

but seriously there must be more threads about this than on any other topic. no one should be surprised in the least that markets change
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 pm

People doesnt like changes lol
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:40 pm

I don't get why people complain about this. Your cards are dirt cheap. Other's cards are dirt cheap.

Can't you be happy you can buy a 6* for less than 50TE?

Infact, this "economy crash" is more beneficial to FREE players. You can now buy a 5* or common 6*s just buy farming and selling Soul Stones. it used to take twice as long when 6*s were still 100TE+

Spenders gon spend. Spenders took a huge hit after spending thousands for rank6*s that are now worth less than half of what they spent before.
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:51 am

mmmm not really complaining. The purpose of this thread was to just ask ppl who've played longer how the market behaves. I'm happy about the price drops so that I can finally work towards my first 6*
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 am

And 5* Xmas Debbie sells for how friggin much?!?!
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 am

5* Xmas Debbie? Where can I find one?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:43 pm

xmas debbie is 6*.
and she has a chaingun, and poison, so she (unless I'm missing something somewhere) makes damage pop up more than any other unit, with little numbers flying around so fast you can't even read them.
Yeah, she's always going to be popular.

And just for the record, this isn't about people not liking change. the market's always been changing like this. And it always will.

This is people complaining about how things always stay the same.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:12 pm

FREE PLAYER actually face problem selling 4* feeders , because they are no price now:( 
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:24 am

siangaun wrote:
FREE PLAYER actually face problem selling 4* feeders , because they are no price now:( 
not true. I've purchased them recently, even mid-event, because i had to switch from 140 coral to 140 ran just to make sure I wasn't screwing over my allies by having an event 6* set as my leader.

I've run out, or I'd be using them to powerlevel vertex.

Incidentally I have 4 te, if anyone does have any of these mythical "4* feeders that are no price now."

It would be awesome to get an infinite number of 4* feeders for a single te.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:57 am

siangaun wrote:
No feeders still sell well.
It's just we just had the exp fountain called merrow.
It's the same as the lilith event.
feeders right now arn't really needed so you can buy them cheaply
HOWEVER feeders are the ONE unit whose price actually went up after lilith due to feeders WILL ALWAYS BE NEEDED
just don't make LE 4* into feeders due to certain people will hate using LE 4* as feeders.
so give it a few events and feeder price will restore.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 am

Thanks for advice, but still the price ard drop right?
lv40 4*> 1te?
lv80 4*> 3te?
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:31 am

Lv. 40 4* feeder set is actually tradeable easily for goddess. Maybe I think 5:3 or depends on how the people control the price of the feeders, but the problem is the players' time and effort whose sell their units even for Luna. Good for you, if you have a good buyer but still a tiny odds for us to find players that needs it.

I have plenty of 4* feeders that can be sell for TE but due to the condition of an event like tradelock, experience fountain, units with low DC cost etc, it is still a big strategy for us on how to sell it for a right time.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:26 am

matakaw wrote:
Lv. 40 4* feeder set is actually tradeable easily for goddess. Maybe I think 5:3 or depends on how the people control the price of the feeders, but the problem is the players' time and effort whose sell their units even for Luna. Good for you, if you have a good buyer but still a tiny odds for us to find players that needs it.

I have plenty of 4* feeders that can be sell for TE but due to the condition of an event like tradelock, experience fountain, units with low DC cost etc, it is still a big strategy for us on how to sell it for a right time.
when is good time to sell and what is the price for a set of lv40 4*?
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:59 am

@siangaun: When is good time to sell? It depends on the event condition as I said a while ago. When there's a leech of farming experience in the event like killing bosses from sea paradise, the feeders must keep to your inventory temporarily, and wait for the next event that does not gives you a way for big amount of experience gained for a certain time. If that so, your feeders kept to your inventory will slightly increase the demand as you sell it that gives you an easy trade. What is the price for a set of lb 40 4*? I usually trade a set of feeders for 1-2 TE but if I want goddess like anu, danu and tartu I usually trade it for this item.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 am

matakaw wrote:
@siangaun: When is good time to sell? It depends on the event condition as I said a while ago. When there's a leech of farming experience in the event like killing bosses from sea paradise, the feeders must keep to your inventory temporarily, and wait for the next event that does not gives you a way for big amount of experience gained for a certain time. If that so, your feeders kept to your inventory will slightly increase the demand as you sell it that gives you an easy trade. What is the price for a set of lb 40 4*? I usually trade a set of feeders for 1-2 TE but if I want goddess like anu, danu and tartu I usually trade it for this item.
a set just 1-2te? not each 1-2te, waste time to train them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Market Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Prices   Market Prices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Prices
Page 1 of 1