Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

market are messed up

Go down 
+5
brokenchicken
ChibiLeen
Evageek
Kadaan
kingdragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kingdragon

market are messed up Empty
PostSubject: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm

does any1 think the same ?? max 4 stars now only 10 T.E ! everyone want to buy Low and sell High !! how easy is it to get your card trade before..i think i join in at bad time
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:40 pm

TEs are simply harder to get now so people value them more. When I started people were buying and selling raw TE for 100-150k each. Now you're lucky to find anyone willing to sell TE for under 300k (or at all.)

20TE for a max 4* a few months ago would be 150k * 20 = 3m luna.
10TE for a max 4* now is 300k * 10 = 3m luna.

Cards aren't worth less, TE is simply worth more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
kingdragon

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:52 pm

yet price for the 5 stars remain the same ??
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm

They've been dropping as well. You can get many decent ones for 100-150TE now, and some of the newer ones like DB 5* and Sonia you can get for 20-40 TE. They may not be half of what they were a few months ago, but they have come down in price.

The other thing with 5* and 6* is people are listing their old values for trade purposes. If you offer raw TEs you can usually get them for at least 25% less, sometimes more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Yep the market is completely screwed up, and it'll probably get worse every week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Maybe it's for the best. So far, I've been able to complete a lot of trades, while spending very few TE and trading my cards for other cards. The value of TE's fluctuates, but cards are cards, and as long as you manage to get some 3*'s and 4*'s to trade, you're set. By watching the trading threads and looking out for people who either want cards you have, or are willing to trade cards you want for yours, it's possible to negotiate.

I've been playing for a couple of weeks now, and I've managed to secure most of the 4* cards I wanted so far - including Keith. It takes patience, and the will to meet your buyers / sellers halfway. Yes, the current economy in the game is not very favorable in terms of currency, but maybe that will jolt people into trading cards again.

After all, this is a Trading Card Game. Wink
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Supply and demand.

As time goes by, more and more players are maxing out 4*s. This means that the supply has never been higher and therefore prices are dropping. (Note that this also means you should be cautious about overpaying for L1 4*s.)

TEs are scarcer now. Much of the huge pile of TEs people scummed when the game was new have been used, and events adding new free TEs into the game have been skimpy. (And why not? They charge money for those.) So, as noted a few posts up, their price will go nowhere but up.

As for 5* prices, they have dropped substantially. If you shop around during an event like the current one, you can find amazing 5*s for under 200, often closer to 100 TEs; these same units used to be 250-300+. I've seen max Joachim offered for 130, max Sheryl for 100, the Lily people wouldn't take two max 5*s for at event's start is now 100 TEs maxed.

Have patience and shop intelligently.

Quote :
everyone want to buy Low and sell High

If you meet someone who wants to buy high and sell low, please send me the game ID of this person immediately.
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 pm

kingdragon wrote:
does any1 think the same ?? max 4 stars now only 10 T.E ! everyone want to buy Low and sell High !! how easy is it to get your card trade before..i think i join in at bad time

The last day or 2 of every event people sell off cards to get TE or potions to remain competitive. It's a great time to buy cards with TE if you're not burning TE in the event. I just snagged two rare 4* for 10 TE each that ordinarily go for 25TE each.

I wish they would schedule Training/potion based events like the Halloween event more often in order to help TE values stabilize between TE-based events.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Now back in my day, they sold te for 50k each. Those where the good old days
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 pm

This game has seen better days. I remember the time when people used TEs and treated them as 25k ea (before the demon tower event started and before the 1st Mina's trials).

When the Goddess Fruits are released, 3*s and 4*s may increase in value. Haven't seen anything on the Japanese website that tries to put a worthwhile Luna sink.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 am

What it boils down to i think is that regardless of everything else a TE is still a TE. With cards there are many different factors. You have card art, rarity, number of *'s, usefulness, skill, max stats, speed just to name a few. Not all cards are traded equal regardless of what we want. 4*'s used for feeders are, but but some are still worth more. Maxed 5 stars all have different values, no one would trade a max WW for a max Fiona. The Value of cards change from event to event. My Liesolette is worth less now because Keith came out with a low deploy cost and C speed knockback. But the fact that it is a Dark Elf keeps the price higher since it is a rare set.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: market are messed up   market are messed up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

market are messed up
Page 1 of 1