Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best way to get wild tonics?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exile

best way to get wild tonics? Empty
PostSubject: best way to get wild tonics?   best way to get wild tonics? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:42 pm

I think I have 5k of souls but were do you find tonics to farm? would be nice to know. Thanks guys and ladies.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: best way to get wild tonics?   best way to get wild tonics? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Wild Tonics are only available through Premium Packs & Mega Boxes, as well as meeting certain conditions to get them as rewards. eg. 5 wins will get you 3 Tonics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: best way to get wild tonics?   best way to get wild tonics? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:54 am

Yeah, tonics is the RLMoney currency in this event. You won't get any besides from either buying with fanta pts (like the wise one above me said) or getting as a reward from the event.
Back to top Go down
Exile

PostSubject: Re: best way to get wild tonics?   best way to get wild tonics? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:48 am

bawls :\

Thanks guys. And to further my noobdom. Then how does one replenish your action points? I can see this getting rather desperate by the last day.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: best way to get wild tonics?   best way to get wild tonics? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:43 am

Exile wrote:
bawls :\

Thanks guys. And to further my noobdom. Then how does one replenish your action points? I can see this getting rather desperate by the last day.
AP replenishes 10% every 2-3 mins during the battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best way to get wild tonics?   best way to get wild tonics? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best way to get wild tonics?
Page 1 of 1