Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinnell

Rinnell

Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? Empty
PostSubject: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 am

These aren't compensation for the maintenance earlier either.

I don't know if the game is being buggy, but I just got 3 Wild Tonics in my inbox with the description: "Event - Prize Conditions Met" but the guild battles haven't even started yet. o_o

The only thing I've been doing for the past few hours is some last minute grinding for some of my units and then I suddenly see some wild tonics appear in my inbox.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not complaining but I want to know why they just randomly appeared there.

Edit: Nevermind, I just needed to research/google more, haha.

Last edited by Rinnell on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

PostSubject: Re: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 am

Your guild probably got 9 members. The reward for this are 3 wild tonics.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinnell

Rinnell

PostSubject: Re: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 am

Oh! Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 am

Khaleesi wrote:
Your guild probably got 9 members. The reward for this are 3 wild tonics.. Smile
I've received them even though our guild hasn't filled those 9 slots today. I think they might be random goodie ones.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 am

they may be related to raising your moral
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 am

Btw, i'll leave this here: That reward can be accumulated, as i won it twice due to the maintenance in which guilds were disbanded.

I hope they fix this in the next Guild event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?   Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Wild Tonics Appearing In Inbox?
Page 1 of 1