Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Wild Xelph appeared!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelph

Wild Xelph appeared! Empty
PostSubject: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Xelph used Ramble! Can't escape.
I thought that there were way too many titles with the word new in it. Hopefully that's alright with you guys. So yeah, I guess this is supposed to be my official "life story before I found this game" thread. I'll cut right to the chase.

Hey all you people here, I found out about this game from my sister who played it non-stop. I happened to look over her shoulder and see pretty card pictures, now I play.
I'm not really a brand-spanking new player, since I played a couple weeks and realize I have no clue what I'm doing. So I came here to find answers and ask questions, I already read the "Free user walkthru" and looked at some other stuff so I hope I got the basics covered.
I have awesome allies, did ok on the Gates of Darkness event, even got Gaap. So far I've got two questions and if they can be answered here it would be nice to not have to make another thread.
1) How can one level 4* cards so fast?
You see, I've seen others say that they can max a 4* in, like, a day or two. I've been grinding 2-7, using lv4 2* feeders and haven't been that successful. I reckon I must be doing something horribly wrong.
2) How do people get into the 1500-500 ranking with just 4* cards?
On the guide here it mentioned being able to get into 1500-500 ranking with just 4* allies. On the last event it felt like I was constantly grinding quests to keep in the 4000s for Gaap. I ask because I really hope to get my first 5* out of this current event, the Shadowflame Citadel, which requires at least a 200 ranking...

Anyways, I'm glad I found my way here and I hope it's awesome, that you're awesome and my stay here will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

PostSubject: Re: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 am

First i would say that what i'll explain to you is my way to play, maybe this is not the best way to do, but i hope it will help you anyway. Sorry for my mistakes.

1) To max a 4*, I grind the quest 38-6 which gives 620xp to your card if you put it alone with 5-6 allies. You'll need strong allies to do this. When the cards is about to be lvl 50-60 i'm starting to use 2* feeders (maxed). That way, I can max a 4* in 2 days. I think that people who manage to max a 4* in one day are always on and use time elixir to help them to go faster.
2) I'm not sure you can reach 1500-500 ranking with only 4*. You have to keep in mind that the 500-1 players are paying a lot to keep their rank and get the best rewards. Even with a lot of 6*s, if you don't pay it is not so simple to reach 1500-500 rank.
To give you an idea, currently i've never paid for fanta. For this event, i have 7400 BT, 60 wins. So i already have the 2 easiest 4* cards to get. But I'm only 1887 bt pts ranking, 1516 victory ranking. Everynight I'm falling something like 100-200 even 300.
However, there are some events where you can have easily 4*s, like this one (shadowflame citadel). There are here 3 ways to get a 4* : bt points, battles victories count, rank. If you focus on one of these, you can have a 4*. Don't focus on the 4* rank reward, the last day, people overpay to get fat rewards.

By the way, welcome to Fantasica. If you need help, it will be a pleasure to answer. I hope you will understand what I tried to explain. If you have kik, feel free to talk to aleydis_tsuki Smile!
Back to top Go down
Xelph

PostSubject: Re: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:59 am

I see! Thank you for the advice. I haven't quite gotten to 38-6, but I know I'll get there eventually. I forgot to mention in my first post that I am a Free-only user.
I suppose it was a little crazy of me to expect to have the ability to get into the 200s for a 5* with only 4*s, not paying and being the new player that I am. I was just hoping I didn't have to go the long way for a 5*.
I'm going to try this one method I read about where I get as many 4* as I can, level them, sell for TE and then buy myself 5*s. Then rinse and repeat for more 5*, then 6*s... I did manage to get the PVP 4* reward for 40 wins, it was difficult once it started showing lvl 100-140 opponents. For this event I'll just aim for the easy to get 4*s and maybe trade for the 5* I want down along the line.
I have noticed how much slower leveling gets once a 4* hits level 50 so I'll definitely take your advice for that and start using 2* feeders then. About how many 1*s do you think it takes to max a 2*? Or do you use the aforementioned quest to level the feeders, too? What is the best starting 5* for it's price, in your opinion? Is the 6* Loki impossible to get? (Loki is my ultimate goal)
Also, what does kik stand for? xD
Thanks again.

Last edited by Xelph on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : english errors)
Back to top Go down
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

PostSubject: Re: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:51 pm

I wrote you a novel, and I do not have the courage to re-read, plus I am French, so really sorry for the mistakes, inconsistencies.

To be honest with you, I think this method is very long. I mean, getting 4*s, level them and then sell them for te. Many people sell 4* nowadays for a very low price (and you will see it by yourself if you pay attention to the trading market place). However I really don't want to discourage you. I know a free player with a lot of 6*s, almost very rare. I think luck and friendship are largely responsible for this. The biggest advice I can give you (but I think you know that) is to get good 6* allies who can help you.
For the PVP, i focus on people who have not a lot of units in their player stats (this is not very fair but it is easier to get a win).
To max 2* I need about 35-40 1*. I try to always have five 2* lvl 10 in my inventory. Generally i use 15 cards 1* to level up a 2* level 10 and then max it in quest. I use something like 20 cards + x times (sorry i don't know the number but if you really want, i can see) 38-6 quest to max my card.

About 5*, common cards are easiest to get. People sell most of time maxed card (cause the price is higher). Cards like Lucrezia, Patricia, Serafiina, Fiona, Eleanor can be found at ± 15TE (maxed). For me, except Lucrezia, those are worst 5*. You can find lots of 5* for 20TE. So I won't advice you to start with that. In fact, I cannot really advice you. It depends on what you need. I mean, some 4* have good stats (sigurd, topacio, felidae, anton... melee cards often), about 30k in land attack. If you have a 4* with good stats, you have to focus on another thing in 5*. Hm, okay, i'll give you an exemple xD. You can click on the card's name to see them and their stats.

Let's imagine you have Xiahou Dun, a melee 4*, speed b, 29k land attack at lvl80, knockback skill. To me, one of the best 4* (good stats everywhere, attack b and knockback... It's a dream card !).
Now, let's imagine you have 20TE. Someone offers you to buy a maxed Dermond for 17TE. You're glad, it's a 5*. However, if you look closer to his stats, you'll see that he has bad stats compared to Xiahou Dun. Indeed, he is only 29k land damage. So you better should do not accept this trade because they Xia / Dermond have almost equal stats and save your TE for a better 5*.
Plus, if you already have (in our exemple) a good 4* melee, and imagine, no missile one, you should focus on a 5* missile. Adapt to the situation.

Erf, Loki is very expensive (rare 6*)... 1500TE and more.

Another way to get cards is event like the upcoming event ! You chose a maiden and you'll be in a team with other players. You have to give to the maiden some items (you can find them in the training) to have rewards like maiden's tickets. Giving these items will increase your team's rank. Then, you can swap your tickets for maiden 4* (and the better rank your team have, the better rank rewards you'll have (i got a 5* like that)).

Finally, kik is a (free!) messenger for phone, lots of fanta players use it! Easy way to talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Xelph

PostSubject: Re: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:24 pm

I didn't notice any particular problems with your English, in fact I wouldn't have known you spoke another language. Many who speak English as their first language make more mistakes. I also don't mind long posts, so no worries.
I expected Loki to be expensive... I'll get there eventually. Perhaps a card I like better will be released while I play.
I just need to get myself some feeders to get my 4* cards to a good level now. Can't wait for the next event!
You have been super helpful, thanks so much! Smile
Back to top Go down
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

PostSubject: Re: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Glad to hear that ! Thank you mate ! Very Happy
If you have more question feel free to pm me. I'll answer as soon as possible. Besides, if you need a 6* ally, I can probably make a spot for you. Do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Xelph appeared!   Wild Xelph appeared! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild Xelph appeared!
Page 1 of 1