Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do I gain the most out of my ambro?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drgnasty

drgnasty

How do I gain the most out of my ambro? Empty
PostSubject: How do I gain the most out of my ambro?   How do I gain the most out of my ambro? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi all?

I have a good amount of ambro and I am unsure as to what is the best way to use them? I am torn between the below options?

1. Use them on some of my maxed 5* to increase their value.

2. Provide ambro service to those in need for the average going rate (which I don't know how to go about, so if someone can provide some insight as to how that usually works, I would appreciate it:).

3. Save them for potential 6* cards.

If anyone has any other ideas or advice on what to do with them, I would be very grateful. Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: How do I gain the most out of my ambro?   How do I gain the most out of my ambro? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:31 am

Save them for your future 6*, or cards that you KNOW you will keep. Like this Annette that we will be getting after the next 2 wins...lol, or cards that have potential additional value like Edwin and Lev

MLB 5* doesn't make the value of the 5* go up that much.

In terms of providing Ambro service, it will be hard as many will require a collateral which you doesn't seem to have.
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: How do I gain the most out of my ambro?   How do I gain the most out of my ambro? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 am

Going rate for Time Eilixers : Ambrosia is currently at 1:1 / 2:1. In general keeping it for your 6*s is usually the best because the value of Max-MLB increases by more than 10TE. MLB your 5*s only if the value is worth the ambro costs. For example a Max Lev goes for 23-25TE while a MLB one can go 28TE-35TE. MLBing a common Sheryl or Rose can add maybe 1-2TE maximum.

Providing Ambrosia is a very tricky business as you can very easily get scammed. [ You cant trade ambrosia ] People will usually offer ask for appropriate collateral. If they're breaking 6* cards, you need to let them hold cards that are at least equal to or more valuable than what they've given. I've seen some friends personally lose cards to scammers after trading collateral. My advice is sell only allies / people you know or be selective of your customers. Personally I only look for ambro service from one specific guy XD
Back to top Go down
drgnasty

drgnasty

PostSubject: Re: How do I gain the most out of my ambro?   How do I gain the most out of my ambro? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks for the answers guys. I figured that's how ambro service worked, but I wasn't totally sure. I have a MLB Lev, but I also have a max Edwin, gilberta, and aqua that I was thinking about level breaking. If I were to do that I would still have plenty of ambro left over. Would their value go up like Lev's?
Back to top Go down
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do I gain the most out of my ambro?   How do I gain the most out of my ambro? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 am

Edwin is a decent one to level break as he is a fast attacker with slow making him ideal for a poverty arena team.

You should make a decent arena team and quest killing team as your focus first before trying to figure what sells the best imo. So use your ambro on your good units. Being able to clear harder quest/events is > making TE until you are ready to try and rank in an event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I gain the most out of my ambro?   How do I gain the most out of my ambro? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I gain the most out of my ambro?
Page 1 of 1