Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is Ingrid worth buying?

Go down 
+3
blackwing
LuziMiazawa
louischanks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
louischanks

Is Ingrid worth buying? Empty
PostSubject: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 am

Why is Ingrid cheaper as compared to the rest of the 7*s?
Is she a bad card?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 pm

She isn't a bad card, she was just pulled a lot, because the Dream Box made her easier to be pulled. ^^
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:54 pm

She isn't a particularly good 7* . Ingrid is the bottom tier 7* melee unit. That being said she has one of the better card arts of the 7* melees.

Personally i care more for art than stats but everyone has their own valuation system. Some will go for rarity/stats/art/artist you just need to see what you like and go for that card.
Back to top Go down
Terecon

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:52 pm

I like how we've gotten to the point where she is a "lower tier" 7*. There aren't a boat load of 7* cards that have been released yet so it's still in the "OMG it's a 7* card!" stage. I mean, I'd love to have any of the 7* cards even if it is in the "lower tier." Heck, I'd love to have a 6* for that matter. I'm sure a month or two down the road when more have been released it'll be a bigger deal but for now it's still a 7* unit.
Back to top Go down
louischanks

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Thank you all for the replies:) I think I'll hold my horses and wait for more 7*s before I decide;)
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Well even on the JP servers, she's still the worse 7* melee unit.

Edit: Actually, Eliz and Libera could be worse than her if they don't go up to B speed when leadered.

That being said though, if you care about stats on 7*s(Other than Sitria,Alias,Spada,Neolilith or Algeria) you are buying a 7* for the wrong reasons imo.

The only 7*s I would have any interest in buying would be Revere and Biblia and thats purely because of art alone.

Last edited by GoldoaWillNotMove on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terecon

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Well if Ingrid is so bad I'll gladly take it off someone's hands.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 am

I'll trade an Alexander for one!! Wink
Back to top Go down
spikedcannonball

spikedcannonball

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:27 pm

I'll give TWO mlbMina's for Ingrid!

IMO she's still better than Freyja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Ingrid worth buying?   Is Ingrid worth buying? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Ingrid worth buying?
Page 1 of 1