Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)

Go down 
+5
Esofonic
meximan1390
Tentacle Love
kfcjamal
hinabits
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hinabits

Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) Empty
PostSubject: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:05 am

I have just started the game a little over a month so i have missed the previous battle arena, so i wanted to know which of the two units is better in that type of event:
Lev or Patrick
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:10 am

don't use lev if you don't have aksana or bajardo. patrick is decent if you can't afford a 6* waller.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:28 pm

lol @ Patrick's abilities on his page. "Slow, Bulletproof protection"
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm

I would take Patrick without hesitation. You would need multiple Aksana or Bajardo to protect Lev.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 pm

same with the posts above, for battle arena, never try to use Lev if you don't have any 110 range 6* unit to protect it, easy kill..
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:21 am

Esofonic wrote:
same with the posts above, for battle arena, never try to use Lev if you don't have any 110 range 6* unit to protect it, easy kill..

I'm probably reducing my own chances to sell Lev, but I have to say that if you have a couple of 110 range 6*, why would you pick Lev instead of some Charles at all? Lev's really good for Colosseum though.
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:42 pm

lev is good for classic arena, he's an aragon kicker.
other than that. no use at all
Back to top Go down
Hyouzanryu
☆☆☆
Hyouzanryu

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Also, in terms of sexiness...Patrick > Lev.

Not biased whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Having a 5* iron wall if you are new to BA is a real help. So, not surprisingly, another vote for Patrick. In the first BA I fell in love with the Lion, who has the same skill. (In BA 2 I used a 6* "tank" instead - Eury) Can't wait to use my new Aksana in the next BA!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)   Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lev vs Patrick ( Battle Arena)
Page 1 of 1