Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Any info on Magic of Dryad event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

Any info on Magic of Dryad event? Empty
PostSubject: Any info on Magic of Dryad event?   Any info on Magic of Dryad event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am

So I was looking around the Jap fantasica wiki and found that Morticia gives bonus for this event (Link Magic of Dryad) and coincidentally I have Morticia.

I was wondering how much having a 6* booster can do for a free player like me. Any info or insight into this event is much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: Any info on Magic of Dryad event?   Any info on Magic of Dryad event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 am

Morticia was released during the Dryad event in Japan so they probably counted her as an event unit over there. Morticia was released for us during the Miss Fantasica event. I doubt they'll let us double dip and give event unit status to Morticia when our Dryad event comes up.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Any info on Magic of Dryad event?   Any info on Magic of Dryad event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:45 am

As kalivon said, there is a 99.9% chance that Morticia will not give a bonus.

On the Japan servers, Cardina was a pullable event unit for the Masquerade arena but in our servers she was a head-start reward in the last event and she does NOT give any bonuses in this event.

And for your other question, an event 6* would be borderline useless to most players in this event.

IIRC, the Dryad event is like the neolilith event and in that event the only thing the event units got was a damage buff.
Unless they tweaked it so that they also give a BT bonus or greatly buffed the difficulty of random encounters and bosses, event units won't help at all.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Any info on Magic of Dryad event?   Any info on Magic of Dryad event? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 pm

ugh... i guess I hoped too much from SS... Just hate it when they twist whatever they want to their own liking (which I think is EVERY time....)

ahh... I want to spend on at least one event...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any info on Magic of Dryad event?   Any info on Magic of Dryad event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any info on Magic of Dryad event?
Page 1 of 1