Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

future events info

Go down 
+3
Sabin76
Ghost_Star
Emolga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emolga
☆☆

future events info Empty
PostSubject: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 am

Hi guys,
Just wondering how do people find out the accurate future events list ?
I know there are japanese version's events list on fantasica wiki and i thought its accurate until this gemstone event came out instead of the flower girls. Or did I read it wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 am

SS does what it wants... the jp wiki is a great reference but totally subject to change. no one has a crystal ball... just keep guessing.
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:51 am

Best advice is to choose events on the jp page that you want the rewards for and just save up until you are ready for them when they finally arrive. You will never know which will come, but that doesn't mean you can't prepare (as long as you start really early)!
Back to top Go down
saphion

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Follow the jp livedoor page for the most updated information. The events we have wont stray from theirs too much. e.g. arena decrees, event rewards etc. Only difference is event start date. and that we will probably get TE(P) and POT(P) instead of the normal ones Mad *cough* gemstone palace of light *cough*
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:14 am

saphion wrote:
Follow the jp livedoor page for the most updated information. The events we have wont stray from theirs too much. e.g. arena decrees, event rewards etc. Only difference is event start date. and that we will probably get TE(P) and POT(P) instead of the normal ones Mad *cough* gemstone palace of light *cough*

The only difference in reward from the Japanese version in this event(Gemstone Palace) is that they have the enchance boost cards, we don't.

Other than that, everything is the same. They are getting (P) as well.

The Sol-Lune event is the one that gave us less TE and Potions.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 am

MythSearcher wrote:
saphion wrote:

The only difference in reward from the Japanese version in this event(Gemstone Palace) is that they have the enchance boost cards, we don't.

I also like to add that point requirement for rewards for example Matahari are higher compared to Jap Fantasica .3."
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:46 am

SnowTempest wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
saphion wrote:

I also like to add that point requirement for rewards for example Matahari are higher compared to Jap Fantasica .3."

Bear in mind that for Mata, you had 35-6 that gave you 930 bt which adds up.
Back to top Go down
Emolga
☆☆

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 am

So thats how it is. Thank you guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

future events info Empty
PostSubject: Re: future events info   future events info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

future events info
Page 1 of 1