Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame

Go down 
+2
vul
Klifey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

[Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame Empty
PostSubject: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:38 am

I have no idea when this event is going to be, i'm guessing probably about one or 2 month from now.

I would like to gather here some information in advance for that futur colossus type event. I'm pretty sure im not the only one who got surprised by that "Melee only" rule in the battle arena 2. i had to work my ass off to lvl up unit quickly to be able to win at least one time out of 10 fight. I just got Valenti and im gonna sit out for the rest of the event. I dont want to be caugh last minute again so what are gonna be the rule for that one.

I'm guessing its gonna be a team of 5 characters with a total deploy cost of 100 or less, like in the palace of gemstone. Can you guys confirm this and will there be any other restriction, like magic only or deploy cost of xx or less.
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:23 am

You should probably try prepping for BA3 instead.
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:33 am

With how BA2 is hard, im probably gonna skip BA3 too, only get the easy 4* and skip the rest. no way i can build a full 6* and 5* that are optimal enough to be competitive. i just got my first 6* and i try not to spend too much money on that game. on the other hands i really liked the gemstone palace and i just dont want to be surprised by an unexpected rule for the next event of the same type.
Back to top Go down
koschii
☆☆☆
koschii

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:41 am

Well, first of all BA is different from collossus.
I guess all Collossus have 100DC cap for 5 units. U'll fight with them + 2 random allies.

And for BA3 is the decree a DC cap per unit (I think only units with DC 20? or less)
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:54 am

vul wrote:

Why BA3 it's gonna be terrible as they stopped tickets to be carried over from BA 2

5* only goes to top 300
and 5* BT is at 100000 IE 34 successful full survival(highly unlikely without a really good team) you must win 50% of your survival runs fully
or 200 tournaments wins (undo able with ticket drop rates)
remember most got about 70 - 100 tickets in last BA from extreme training and unless you get lucky with hotbog shop (or drop a lot of units in) don't even bother

really ITS THE WORST EVENT TO PREP FOR.

more info on event you wanted
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:44 am

thanks timed!! I tried to read through the translate for that event and couldnt figure much, that is sooooo informative and this event sound so much more interesting now. I'm definatly going to work toward playing in that event. THANK YOU!!!!

But that event is going to be "Magic Tower Shin end" which was afterr BA3 event for the JP version. i'm looking for information on "Citadel of the magic flame" which between BA2 and BA3 for the JP version. So it should be sooner.

And like timed said. i do not want to prepare for BA3. Good for you if thats the event you are looking forward to. Battle arena are not for me, i'll participate a minimum but i dont intend to be competitive there.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:54 am

The only reason drop rares were so low this time around was they expected people to farm tickets like mad in ba 1.

If I remember correctly the average drop rate was 3-5 per run.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:33 pm

Citadel of flame is a regular arena (aka Colosseum) event. They haven't had any "decrees" such as melee-only. You are usually allowed to run any five-unit team that you want, up to a total deploy cost of 100. Two of your allies will be called in to help you (ally selection is random, you cannot select them yourself)

The skills play out slightly differently - knockback is very helpful for example. A popular team is one that is fast and has a lot of knockback (or at least some knockback and slow in order to make sure your more powerful, slower unit/s get a chance to hit).

The "battle arena" specific skills like Iron Wall and double attack do not work in Colosseum. (Though Charles is still a sought after unit even though he doesn't get his double attack, his S speed and the fact that he is a 6* is amazing)

The HP is combined for your team. Individual units are not killed, but rather their HP is pooled together and every time you are hit it takes away from your whole HP pool.

There are some other differences and if you search the forum for "arena guide" and "arena damage" and look for the stuff that is pre-Battle Arena you will find lots of good info.
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Timed wrote:
vul wrote:

Why BA3 it's gonna be terrible as they stopped tickets to be carried over from BA 2

I said that because Citadel isn't anything that deviates from normal Colosseum arena, and the user was asking about special decrees/conditions to prep for. Citadel is just fast, strong units with kb and slow, nothing new there.

I don't think there's much foresight needed for future events, aside from amassing lots of pots for training-tower.
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:47 pm

vul wrote:
Timed wrote:
vul wrote:

I said that because Citadel isn't anything that deviates from normal Colosseum arena, and the user was asking about special decrees/conditions to prep for. Citadel is just fast, strong units with kb and slow, nothing new there.

I don't think there's much foresight needed for future events, aside from amassing lots of pots for training-tower.

That doesnt mean i am ready for that event because it doesnt derivate from other normal event. I have started not too long ago and my card pool is very limited. And my question was, will there be any different rule so i dont get surpised at the last minute with a team that i built and cant use. To which you just answered thank you. So now i will prepare for that event, most my card are D speed so its good to know that faster unit is better. i will have to work toward that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame   [Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Futur Event] Citadel of the magic flame
Page 1 of 1