Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Player Advice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashenor

New Player Advice? Empty
PostSubject: New Player Advice?   New Player Advice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:24 am

Hi,

I have poked around a bit, did some googling and most guides are a bit dated.

Without invested a ton up front can you get far in this game? I have no issues spending some money, if i do what is the most efficient use of cash?

I bought 2 of the n00b deals for 100 coins each on a pack and got a Mandarine that i turned into my leader and a Geronimo.

I don't have any allies atm so looking to get some and be active. I was a hardcore MMO player and Magic player so looking for a daily game to get into and play.

Would you recommend this game at this point getting in? And i see some of the cards go for a ton of money, is it possible get those in game without spending a fortune?

Also if i decided to buy a card or 2 for cash from the trade sections, and advice for the best bang for the buck?

Thanks for the help and look forward to seeing you in game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

New Player Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Advice?   New Player Advice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 am

i really recomend this game, its like crack. srsly.

for now i wouldnt spend anymore than $1 than the 100 coin starter packs for each series. It would be much more cost effective to buy $40 of te and then trade that to another player for a 6* than it would be to spend that on a box and get all 3/4*'s.

If you do really get into the game and want to go all out with your wallet i recommend that you learn what types of events this game offers, pick one you really like, with rewards you really like and really under stand the mechanics of that event, drop some $ on boxes for items that will give you a huge advantage ranking and go to town.

dont worry that you dont have allies or 5/6/7* units, they will come. just kick the inactive allies you have and be active yourself. toward the end of this event everyone gets a free 4*. if you put in 3-4 hours a day grinding this event you get a free 5*. every now and again (the last 3 out of 6 events) there have been 6* units that are a fairly easy grind, ie 10-12 hours a day without spending any money, just wait them out.

also dont engage in rmt, you will get banned, buy te from the ingame store and trade that with other players.

edit to say that last weeks event provided 3 easily farmable 5*'s and 2 6*'s, one requiring luck the other just time and resources. just keep playing and learn and good things will come... i havent spend any money on this game, it took me 6 months to get my first 6* and i now haz 7 good ones ^^
Back to top Go down
ashenor

New Player Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Advice?   New Player Advice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:38 am

Ah ok thanks i was not sure what was and what not legal, i seen some people posting on the boards selling cards by paypal. Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Player Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Advice?   New Player Advice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Player Advice?
Page 1 of 1