Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Unable to access quest lvl 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ss4noval

Unable to access quest lvl 11 Empty
PostSubject: Unable to access quest lvl 11   Unable to access quest lvl 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello I am new to the game and i have completed all the quest 1-10 and gotten everything included the red quests at 100% but i still do not have the quest for lvl 11? is there something i have to do to get access to them? i tryed to look thru google and was unable to find anything on this matter
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Unable to access quest lvl 11   Unable to access quest lvl 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Go quest, then click on the Select episode at the bottom and then select episode 2...

In general (or imo), it is unnecessary to do the red quests when you are at low level. Focus on opening quest on new episode because those will give much better exp and BT for event.
Back to top Go down
ss4noval

PostSubject: Re: Unable to access quest lvl 11   Unable to access quest lvl 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:29 pm

i have and i move from 1 to quest 10 to grind exp but it will not go past lvl 10 and i have everything at 100% between 1 - 10
Back to top Go down
ss4noval

PostSubject: Re: Unable to access quest lvl 11   Unable to access quest lvl 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 pm

i found what i was missing there is a next page button that i did not realize was a option to move to another page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to access quest lvl 11   Unable to access quest lvl 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to access quest lvl 11
Page 1 of 1