Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Unable to decide...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Unable to decide... Empty
PostSubject: Unable to decide...   Unable to decide... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:07 pm

You know when we start playing Fantasica, you get the 2*units, Alicia , Adeliade(I think spelled wrong lol) and Orlando. Now that I have 3 4* i can use,what should i do with the 2* if I don't want them anymore? Is making them a sacrifice to enhance a 4* char worth or selling it?
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to decide...   Unable to decide... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Really just do what you want with it. If you want the luna sell them, if you want to enhance then just level the 2*s up for enhancing purposes. What you do with the 2*s won't make or break your gameplay either way.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Unable to decide...   Unable to decide... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Survival of the fittest. Make them feeders! Well thats what I did.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Unable to decide...   Unable to decide... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 am

Dark Knlght wrote:
Survival of the fittest. Make them feeders! Well thats what I did.

Well, will making a lved feeder give more exp than feeding a unit lv 1. If so, does it make any difference?
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Unable to decide...   Unable to decide... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Yes the higher the lvl and star of the feeder and lower the feedie the more exp. In the Fantasica Encyclopedia part of the forum Clocks explains it best. Lots of good tips in there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to decide...   Unable to decide... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to decide...
Page 1 of 1