Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Unable to identify the device

Go down 
+7
aquajade
Guchkoo
skypemorris
LunaMerchant
BkWiz
Lenneth
noodling12
11 posters
AuthorMessage
noodling12

noodling12

Unable to identify the device Empty
PostSubject: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:22 pm

... this after the last update tonight.. on IOS 5.1.1.. anyone else getting this issue ?
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Same problem. I can't seem to log on no matter what...
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Update the game via app store.
Back to top Go down
noodling12

noodling12

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Yes i did that already.. still same issue. Guess i'll try delete and reinstall.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Yeah, I also updated the app, deleted and reinstalled it. Still the same problem...
Back to top Go down
noodling12

noodling12

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:39 pm

yup, confirmed, deleted, reinstalled still same issue. looks like others having same issue with Blood Brothers also.
Back to top Go down
LunaMerchant

LunaMerchant

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:14 am

http://support.mobage.com/customer/portal/articles/1138402-%22unable-to-identify-device%22-error

What Mobage has to say about it.
Back to top Go down
noodling12

noodling12

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:37 am

Thanks good find. I suspect this update should come out soon as there are tons of ppl on ios 5.1.1 and lower. My workaround now is to login via my android.
Back to top Go down
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:51 am

Blood Brothers fixed it already, Fanta is still waiting...
Back to top Go down
Guchkoo

Guchkoo

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:21 pm

This is the worst thing ever. I'm so pissed right now.
Back to top Go down
aquajade

aquajade

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:57 am

Yup, I am getting the same message!

iOS 5.x users do not update!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thewonganswer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:49 pm

So has anyone heard of an update for non iOS 6.x users?
Back to top Go down
Waddan

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:56 am

Same issue here. I guess I might as well update to iOS6. I really didn't want to. In this day and age updates tend to make usability features worse.
Back to top Go down
Thewonganswer

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:58 pm

I updated to 6.1.3 and i'm back in the game Smile (and no battery issues like I read about so far)...though I lost some allies due to being inactive for a couple weeks Sad
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:15 am

i'm on android and i JUST have this problem, anyone other android users experiencing the same thing?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

I can say mobage fudge up the new members. GG. They should have considered giving a better communication.

Anyways, make sure that you guys are using the original account that you registered with on your device. Try reintalling the app.

I'm just throwing ideas here. I hope this helps.

For the weirdest reason, try creating a new account. It might work or not. I really feel sorry for the newbies here. Sadly, none of us here on this forum are mobage support team.
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:04 am

they are conducting an urgent maintainence right now! hopefully it fixes it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to identify the device   Unable to identify the device I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to identify the device
Page 1 of 1