Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to the forums, not the game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
happymikachu

New to the forums, not the game. Empty
PostSubject: New to the forums, not the game.   New to the forums, not the game. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello all! New to the forums, not the game. Been playing the hard way for a long time, never even thought to look up more effective ways to play until recently. >.< Thank you to all of the awesome members here who had dedicated their time to helping others, either individually or by putting together guides. <3
Back to top Go down
whitecrest9

whitecrest9

New to the forums, not the game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forums, not the game.   New to the forums, not the game. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm

happymikachu wrote:
Hello all! New to the forums, not the game. Been playing the hard way for a long time, never even thought to look up more effective ways to play until recently. >.<  Thank you to all of the awesome members here who had dedicated their time to helping others, either individually or by putting together guides. <3

I'm the same. Been utilizing all other resources except for this one.

Finally decided to go deeper with this game, and i've found that this forum is among the best (if not already) resource available for research and player opinion.

Goodluck bud.
Back to top Go down

New to the forums, not the game.
Page 1 of 1