Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to the game, and to the forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david909
☆☆

New to the game, and to the forums! Empty
PostSubject: New to the game, and to the forums!   New to the game, and to the forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm new to Fantasica and these forums. I used to play Rage of Bahamut, but I find Fantasica more to my liking. I've browsed around a little on the forums, and am currently working on maxing my first 4*. Does anyone have any advice on which 4* cards I should keep my eyes out for?

Also, what would be a good (preferably mid-price to low-price range) first 5* to aim for?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, and to the forums!   New to the game, and to the forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:53 am

Welcome to the forum Smile

As for which 4*s to max, well since they're just going to be used as feeders to 6* units; really doesn't matter which unit you level. But probably want to level the units you like later since you probably don't want to see them being used to feed 6*s XD

If you're talking about useful 4*s, there's quite a few of them, like Xiahou Dun, Samantha, Achillea, Fawn, Katherine, the two princess units, etc... Too many to name...

Good mid price range 5*s? Again, princess series, all are decent units, of course there's others like Sofia, Joa, Sonia, Norma, Plautia (bit on the high side, but well worth it if you can find her), Diane, the two Qiao sisters, selpinir etc... If you want a narrowed down list, would help if you mention a few things you're looking for in these units lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, and to the forums!   New to the game, and to the forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the game, and to the forums!   New to the game, and to the forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the game, and to the forums!
Page 1 of 1