Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chillax00911

new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :) Empty
PostSubject: new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :)   new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:27 pm

well ive been playing the game on my android phone for the last couple of days and i need allies Sad anyone care to help me out here? im just confused on how to ad allies..other then the search function in game which doesnt work too well lol do i put a persons ID in somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :)   new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Welcome to the forums chillax. You can get many allies here in the looking for allies thread.

The way to find profiles using people's ID is typing their ID, using the Trade button ingame.
Back to top Go down
chillax00911

PostSubject: Re: new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :)   new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 am

Ok thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :)   new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the game..and forums.. in need of some allies :)
Page 1 of 1