Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Event Special Units

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyophysite

Dyophysite

Event Special Units Empty
PostSubject: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 am

I've been reading the event rules page and the wiki's page on the event and it doesn't seem to say that these units get anything but more attack power, no BT points boost. Anyone know if that's true or not? Because it seems pointless to get one unless it's just as good or better than your best cards. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

Dyophysite wrote:
I've been reading the event rules page and the wiki's page on the event and it doesn't seem to say that these units get anything but more attack power, no BT points boost. Anyone know if that's true or not? Because it seems pointless to get one unless it's just as good or better than your best cards. Thanks
That is true, they only get a stat boost when deployed in battle. Nothing else like BT boost, encounter rate boost, or speed boost. I suppose higher stats can lead to clearing monster swarms faster and therefore increase BT gain though, I guess.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am

yup, nothing but atk bonus during the event, and they don't need to be your leader to get the bonus either.

also, if your allies have an event unit as their leader and you deploy them, you will get the atk bonus for that unit as well.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:14 pm

It seems they do not give an attack boost to any of your other units that you deploy. The attack boost seems to only applies to the special unit itself.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:22 pm

They get a static boost to their stats. Compare their listed stats when you're choosing which units to deploy with the actual stats when you deploy them.
Back to top Go down
Dyophysite

Dyophysite

PostSubject: Re: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Thanks guys, seems like a magic unit would work well since you'd be dealing with a lot of fire wolfs and then of course Leolith, but looking at all the special units; even the 6*'s aren't very up to par with the rest, Dana's the best but she's still in the middle of the spectrum of 6* mages. There's also no 6* mage in the dream packs either Razz all the 5* mages are about the same too :T seems like Alt is the best bet, especially with the C attack speed but you'd need to get through crimson atleast once for a chance at her, and you'd probably want a good unit to get to that point anyway Razz But then again maybe the boost for 6* units would put them all quite above regular 6*s, just leaves them to be kind of lame after the event Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Special Units   Event Special Units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Special Units
Page 1 of 1