Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ensobudo

ensobudo

The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards Empty
PostSubject: The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards   The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 pm

The Doomsday Tower has its own special training episodes with its own units to get from that training.  

I've only made it to 2-5 so far (not very far), but was surprised to see the "Pandora's Box" boss at the end of episode 1.  It gave me 1 Light Spike.  

I also got a cool 2* hobgoblin card from 2-2.

Anyone else find anything interesting?  Is there a wiki page for this type of training?
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards   The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Unfortunately it is now. The boss is the same for chapter 2 as well and give the same reward (1 light spike). It seems that a lot of people recommened just grinding 1-5 for bosses
Back to top Go down

The Doomsday Tower special event Training bosses and rewards
Page 1 of 1